News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jasper’s Fun Fact of the Day!

Started by Jasper, Jan 14, 2019, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Michael j.

"If you sit next to a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like five minutes.  If you sit on a hot stove for five minutes, it seems like an hour. That is relativity."        -Albert Einstein
Michael J.

Jasper

Did you know....
You can orgasm in your sleep :o

Jasper

Did you know...
The average sex session goes for 100 to 500 thrusts.
Interesting!

Anyone else have any fun facts for today?
Can't wait to hear them!

XxxJasper Dayton

Bigfoot

Quote from: Jasper on Aug 06, 2019, 03:52 AM
Do they make a Fitbit that will show how many thrusts I've done in a day?  ;)

Jasper

Quote from: Bigfoot on Aug 06, 2019, 07:24 AM
Quote from: Jasper on Aug 06, 2019, 03:52 AM
Do they make a Fitbit that will show how many thrusts I've done in a day?  ;)

Yes! Your a little late. 😂

johann

Ubuntu 18.04 LTS is used for a significant number of servers, both web and other services.

It's name is "Bionic Beaver."  No, I am not kidding: http://releases.ubuntu.com/18.04/

I just want to know if Jamie Sommers had a bionic beaver.

Michael j.

A man can climax even when he's flaccid.
Michael J.

Michael j.

"Fuck" reportedly an acronym.  Back in the tine of the crusades, men were either killed outright or were missing and presumed dead.   If his widow was of any standing in the community, she would petition the King for permission to take a lover;  partly to satisfy her urges, or else to produce and heir if she did not have one already.  If the king was agreeable, he would issue a proclamation giving the woman to Fornicate Under Consent of the King.  Or so the story goes. 
Michael J.

RachelVarga

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 16, 2019, 03:40 AM
Kellogg's corn flakes were invented by Dr. Kellogg as one of his anti-masturbation breakfasts he developed in the sanitarium he was working. ... Kellogg's solution to all this suffering was a healthy diet. He thought that meat and certain foods increased sexual desire while cereals and nuts, could curb it.

You're welcome

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 16, 2019, 03:40 AM
Kellogg's corn flakes were invented by Dr. Kellogg as one of his anti-masturbation breakfasts he developed in the sanitarium he was working. ... Kellogg's solution to all this suffering was a healthy diet. He thought that meat and certain foods increased sexual desire while cereals and nuts, could curb it.

You're welcome

Kellog is the reason so many American boys have been circumcised. He also recommended "In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid (phenol) to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement."

It is 70+% in America and 20% in Europe. There is no reason to do this. So many people say it's for cleanliness and that is bs.

Trust me. I have seen a lot of dicks.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

MrTShirt

Quote from: RachelVarga on Oct 18, 2019, 02:57 AM
...Trust me. I have seen a lot of dicks.

But how many 26 inchers have you seen?   :)

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X