Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged

I   C  on the schedule  there is a Pheonix  lsited
     from  10A---10P  on Feb 01,, 2K19 Weekend Lineup Schedule

Can  it   B  that
                 The
   ""Scarlett  Pheonix""

((who  would gett  all crazy  && hyper &&&
   &&& do some of the funniest things  @ any given moment when she was out there))
      is back workinggg  @  The  Mustag  again ? 
  Is our short  Beloved 
     Phee  Phee

really  back
after leaving a few years ago?  ?  ?  ?   ? 

SixT9er

I saw the name in the lineup also and wondered if was the old Phoenix returned (risen from the ashes?) or a new Lady using the name?

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Prospector Bob

I was wondering as well. Has our little firecracker returned home? I hope so...  :)

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Michael j.

Yet another addition to the distinguished line of Scarletts to grace the Wild Horse/Mustang lineups.
Michael J.

Victoria

No, it's not THAT Pheonix... this one is just as lovely! 😜

B-team010

I had the chance to meet (the new) Phoenix this weekend. She's very hot & a very cool woman... Very personable, energetic, fun, sexy, and easy to talk to.

I didn't party with her on this trip, but she's definitely on my list for a future trip. Hopefully she becomes a regular in the MR lineup!

Ember

It's not the previous Pheonix, but it is most definitely a lady that earns the name! She is a very vibrant, happy, sexy, fabulous person who is definitely one of a kind. She has a fun fiery personality and tons of energy. She is super fun to talk to and watch dance. Anyone interested should definitely come in and meet this beautiful woman  ;)!