Outdate Ideas 💡

Started by Jasper, Feb 09, 2019, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Who likes the band Floggging Molly????
Playing at GSR on March 23, 2019!!!
Who's going with me?

Serena

Nice Jasper!! All these outdate ideas sound like so much fun! Let's go together! I want to see a comedy show! Who wants to be the lucky guy that takes me & Jasper out?? We are a fun pair with great chemistry!!
;) :-* ;D
Xoxoxo
Serena

Jasper

You can take me skiiing or snowboarding 🏂 in Tahoe for the day/weekend!!! Who would like to take this pretty lady on an outdoor adventure?

I am nominated for courtesan of the year for 2018. Voting ends March 31!
#voteforjasperdayton 

Jasper

Who wants to celebrate St.Patty's Day with me?
Here's a cool idea....

Let me know if you wanna go. It's this Saturday March 16, 2019!!!!

Jasper

March 22- 24 is Monster Jam!
Who wants me to be their #ARMCANDY

Let me know!!!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 14, 2019, 01:54 AM

I'm curious if Bigfoot will be there?   ;)

Chloe

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 12, 2019, 04:20 AM

Who likes the band Floggging Molly????
Playing at GSR on March 23, 2019!!!
Who's going with me?
I Love FLOGGING MOLLY! That would be such a fun band to go see😁😁

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 14, 2019, 01:54 AM
Who wants me to be their #ARMCANDY

Let me know!!!

me 😉😉😉
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Jasper

Tonight!!!! Each Monster Jam truck is approximately 10.5 feet tall, 12 feet wide, 17 feet long and weighs 12,000 pounds. A Monster Jam engine will generate 1,500 horsepower, thanks to a blower that forces air and fuel into the engine. It is powered by methanol fuel, consumed at the rates of three gallons a minute from a specially constructed safety cell. #Fun #times #tonight @renoeventcenterlivestock #monsterjam #renoevents If anyone wants to #join the excitement!!!!

Email me: jasper@mustangranch.com

;)

Jasper

Reasons to celebrate in style with me and Scarlet tomorrow evening at Flogging Molly concert at the grand Sierra resort. Wine and dined us while we are you're beautiful arm candies! We are setting the mood now!!! Call 775-343-1224 to start this incredible adventure with us!

💋Jasper Dayton

Jagged

Allways  root for
Grave Digger   &  Scooby-Doo
          Tonight 3/23  & Tomorrow  3/24

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 22, 2019, 07:44 PM
Tonight!!!! Each Monster Jam truck is approximately 10.5 feet tall, 12 feet wide, 17 feet long and weighs 12,000 pounds. A Monster Jam engine will generate 1,500 horsepower, thanks to a blower that forces air and fuel into the engine. It is powered by methanol fuel, consumed at the rates of three gallons a minute from a specially constructed safety cell. #Fun #times #tonight @renoeventcenterlivestock #monsterjam #renoevents If anyone wants to #join the excitement!!!!

Email me: jasper@mustangranch.com

;)

Serena

Did you get to go see Flogging Molly? I'd love to go on a double outdate with you Jasper when you get back!! Xoxoxo
:-* :-* :-*

Chloe

Quote from: Jasper on Mar 22, 2019, 08:32 PM

Reasons to celebrate in style with me and Scarlet tomorrow evening at Flogging Molly concert at the grand Sierra resort. Wine and dined us while we are you're beautiful arm candies! We are setting the mood now!!! Call 775-343-1224 to start this incredible adventure with us!

💋Jasper Dayton
Awee I missed it... glad you girls got to go though😚😉

Jasper

This is my Asian Girlfriend. We have super hot sex! We want you to join us!!!

I will be in house 5/10-5/17
Call 775-343-1224 to book us now!!!

SixT9er

Quote from: Jasper on May 01, 2019, 04:21 AM
This is my Asian Girlfriend. We have super hot sex! We want you to join us!!!

I will be in house 5/10-5/17
Call 775-343-1224 to book us now!!!
Two very Sexy High energy Ladies!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact