News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sex Workers Rights Day

Started by KittiMinx, Mar 06, 2019, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

This past Sunday(?) was Sex Workers Rights Day. How has sex work and sex workers positively impacted your life?

KittiMinx

It taught me my value as a person isn't based on money but character and also how to stand up for myself. Plus I got to meet some incredible people!

clevelandbrowns01

Kitti,

The world can be such a terrible place.  We are all valuable!   You - me - all of us!  All us nice people need to keep reminding each other of that when haters try to bring us down.

Self esteem, understanding that I deserve affection and respect,  communication with women.  These are all areas that I've been helped with....  All of these things need to be reinforced with return visits to the MR!

Clevelandbrowns01

johann

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Mar 07, 2019, 03:06 AM
Kitti,

The world can be such a terrible place.  We are all valuable!   You - me - all of us!  All us nice people need to keep reminding each other of that when haters try to bring us down.

Self esteem, understanding that I deserve affection and respect,  communication with women.  These are all areas that I've been helped with....  All of these things need to be reinforced with return visits to the MR!

Clevelandbrowns01
I wish there was a way to "+1" ( aka upvote) a post on these forums.  This post would sure get one from me.