News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

99 Parties......

Started by Cobia, Apr 14, 2013, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

I started this thread on the old site but it is history now I reckon so here goes again....

I've had 99 parties at Exit-28 over the times I was lucky enough to make it out there so I was wondering what to do for the 100th. one. 

Who....what .....to do ....?

It will be hard to top my last visit.  It was "out of this world great" !!

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Well I say have all the ladies. The altuman Fanacy I have is to have the women coming out of the woodwork. To be talking with one & that one say ladies get him. You know who that one is Phoenix!!! They rip your cloths off & go at it . There doing what ever they want. In my Fanacy Phoenix is sitting on my face like a big cherry!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it is all over with everyone has had a turn at you. You have the ladies love juice all over you & you were completely helpless. You go back home with smile & hardly walk. The Ladies have to help you get dressed & to the car. I can't afford that fanacy but I can dream. If you do that make sure you have someone get at least one picture so you know it really happen & it wasn't just a wet dream Lol.

Phoenix

:o  :D thats fucking fantastic

Ayana

Quote from: caveman on Apr 14, 2013, 03:56 PM
Well I say have all the ladies. The altuman Fanacy I have is to have the women coming out of the woodwork. To be talking with one & that one say ladies get him. You know who that one is Phoenix!!! They rip your cloths off & go at it . There doing what ever they want. In my Fanacy Phoenix is sitting on my face like a big cherry!!!!!!!!!!!!! When it is all over with everyone has had a turn at you. You have the ladies love juice all over you & you were completely helpless. You go back home with smile & hardly walk. The Ladies have to help you get dressed & to the car. I can't afford that fanacy but I can dream. If you do that make sure you have someone get at least one picture so you know it really happen & it wasn't just a wet dream Lol.

That's pretty hottt I will volunteer my services in more than one way-lol...I'm excellent at multi tasking caveman ;) :) :) :)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 25, 2013, 05:32 PM
Quote from: caveman on Apr 14, 2013, 03:56 PM

That's pretty hottt I will volunteer my services in more than one way-lol...I'm excellent at multi tasking caveman ;) :) :) :)

....and I might add ....she is good at EVERYTHING she does !!
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ayana

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 14, 2013, 10:40 AM
I started this thread on the old site but it is history now I reckon so here goes again....

I've had 99 parties at Exit-28 over the times I was lucky enough to make it out there so I was wondering what to do for the 100th. one. 

I know Who, What, and  What to Do :) :) ;)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on Apr 25, 2013, 05:34 PM
Quote from: Cobia on Apr 14, 2013, 10:40 AM

I know Who, What, and  What to Do :) :) ;)

Yes you do ...I can testify to that !!

shooter

Pick your two favorites and head first to the hot tub  then off to a bungalow.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Cobia

That's a good idea Shooter.

Phoenix

ho eim her the mnext time you return i have so much fun ripping open you shirt  ;D im gonna have to some thing with that the next time i have you exposed....  ;D  :P  ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Phoenix on May 08, 2013, 03:09 AM
ho eim her the mnext time you return i have so much fun ripping open you shirt  ;D im gonna have to some thing with that the next time i have you exposed....  ;D  :P  ;)

;).....hope I can handel it !!

Bahepsioa

Психологическая поддержка в Москве: помощь и решения

В современном мире многие сталкиваются с эмоциональными и психологическими трудностями, которые требуют профессиональной поддержки. Сайт psyhologirinakurazh.ru предлагает услуги профессионального психолога в Москве, который поможет справиться с жизненными трудностями и улучшить качество жизни.

Консультации психолога в Москве для всех желающих

Если вы ищете психолог москва , наши специалисты готовы предложить индивидуальные и семейные консультации. Мы понимаем, что каждая проблема уникальна, поэтому подходим к каждому клиенту с вниманием и заботой. Наша команда психологов поможет вам разобраться в сложных вопросах, восстановить гармонию в отношениях и справиться с внутренними конфликтами.

Доступные цены и высокий профессионализм

Мы предлагаем услуги кабинет психолога москва , чтобы профессиональная помощь была доступна всем. В кабинете психолога в Москве вы найдете комфортную и доверительную атмосферу, способствующую откровенным беседам. Консультации проводятся в удобное время для вас, и вы можете быть уверены в полной конфиденциальности.

Отзывы клиентов и наше признание

Наша работа ценится клиентами, что подтверждается многочисленными положительными отзывами. Мы стараемся, чтобы каждый, кто обратился к нам, ощутил значительные улучшения в своей жизни. Посетите наш сайт psyhologirinakurazh.ru, чтобы узнать больше о наших услугах и записаться на консультацию. Доверьтесь нашим профессионалам и начните свой путь к душевному равновесию уже сегодня.
Если вам нужен психолог москва консультации , наши специалисты готовы предложить индивидуальные и семейные консультации. Мы понимаем, что каждая проблема уникальна, поэтому подходим к каждому клиенту с вниманием и заботой.

NavySteve

Rachel would be my first choice for number100 and if Rachel says OK I would add Ayanna whom I just partied with. Report on Ayanna coming later.

Tommieinefe

Visiting Cultural Landmarks on Mountain Cycling Trails

Merging upland biking with exploring historic places offers a distinct and enriching journey. Many biking trails exist close to regions of historic importance, offering an chance to mix exercise with historical discovery. Begin by researching the cultural sites along your preferred route, identifying old structures, historic plaques, or even area museums.

Organize your ride to feature pauses at these locations, permitting time to discover and learn about the past and traditions of the region. This brings an element of discovery to your biking journey, turning it more than just a exercise endeavor but also a journey through time. Value the places and adhere to any guidelines to protect their cultural importance.

Capture your trip with images and notes, making a lasting record of both your bike journey and the historical insights you learn. Blending mountain biking with heritage discovery gives a diverse experience that deepens your love of both the pastime and the sites you visit, turning each ride into a captivating experience through time.

Ultralight Mountain Bike Pedal
Guidance Mountain Biking Frost f8_bfb6