What would happen to the brothels if independent prostitution was decriminalized

Started by ColleenRose, Jan 29, 2019, 04:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chloe

I think that brothels would still stand. Personally I had worked in this line of work before I started here and one of the biggest things that changed how I want to work in this industry is the safety the house provides for all of us- ladies and gentleman.

Ember

Quote from: Chloe on Mar 19, 2019, 03:58 AM
I think that brothels would still stand. Personally I had worked in this line of work before I started here and one of the biggest things that changed how I want to work in this industry is the safety the house provides for all of us- ladies and gentleman.

I agree! The safety here is a huge factor for me as well.

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: Ember on Mar 28, 2019, 11:47 PM

Customers would still have security fears about independents too.  Behind closed doors at some dingy motel even if it was closer to legal would still be scary to me.  I really can't see pursuing anything other than LPIN.

Serena

I think it could possibly hurt the brothel business because a lot of girls would become independent. However, for me personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable being independent due to the safety risks. I like the security the brothel provides and also the rooms and amenities. Long live the brothels!!!
Xoxo
Serena 
:-*

Chloe

Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Mar 30, 2019, 03:17 AM
Quote from: Ember on Mar 28, 2019, 11:47 PM

Customers would still have security fears about independents too.  Behind closed doors at some dingy motel even if it was closer to legal would still be scary to me.  I really can't see pursuing anything other than LPIN.

Exactly... it was always a sketchy feeling no matter if it be legal or not.. well for the INDEPENDENT side

RachelVarga

Nothing. It will not make a huge increase in the number of clients. Guys are not going to suddenly go, "It's legal! I need to get in on the action!". Those guys already come here. The same customers paying for independents will go to the same girls. A lot more girls will enter the market but it won't hurt us, it will dilute the market for them and many that start will last a few months and go back to whatever it is they were doing before they decided to be a working girl.

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X