News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Some of my favorite types of parties...

Started by KittiMinx, Apr 11, 2019, 03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Here's a list of some of my favorite parties. Which one is yours?

• GFE - I've been told I give an ultimate GFE because I'm very loving, affectionate, and passionate. I make for one horny girlfriend!
  • PSE - like it hard and rough in multiple positions with lots of noise? So do I!
  • Oral - especially when it's mutual! Plus I love to deepthroat and gag on it as well as sensual teasing and licking.
  • Kink - you got fetishes? So do I! And I'm more than happy to indulge.
  • Roleplay - have a fantasy you want to make true? I love to pretend to be all kinds of things! School girl, teacher, nurse, super hero, you name it!
  • Couples - Couples bring so much fun to the table! I love pleasing both partners and helping them bring more heat and passion to their relationship!
  • Multi-Girl - 2 girls? 3 girls? The whole house? Lay it on me! I love playing with other ladies!
  • Overnights - There's something incredibly intimate about falling asleep and waking up next to someone. Unless we spend all night getting it on like rabbits ;)
  • Outdates - I love exploring places with people and having fun outside the house! Want to spice up your GFE? Definitely consider an outdate to get even more girlfriend attention! Plus who doesn't love arm candy when going places?

Plus a whole bunch more!