LPIN 2018 Awards FINAL Voting Round Announcement

Started by firefighter, Apr 23, 2019, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

LPIN 2018 Awards FINAL Voting Round
Ends midnight April 30, 2019 PDT

Finalists Announced for LPIN 2018 Awards

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The LPIN Awards webhost updated their system, so the outdated html ballot form script no longer functions.  Therefore, registered voters must email ballots to vote@lpinawards.com.  The awards committee apologizes for this procedural change in the final voting round, but it's of utmost importance that the remaining voters be allowed to cast their ballots.

1. Please include your registered voter handle.

2. Include your voter registration email address.

3. Include your selected COY, BOY & RBOY Finalists.

4. Email vote@lpinawards.com to cast your LPIN 2018 Awards FINAL Voting Round Ballot.

LPIN Awards Registered Voters check the List of Registered Voters who participated in LPIN 2018 Awards to make certain their handles appear on the FINAL Voting Round voter participation list within a few days. 

Registered voters who are unable to cast their ballots should PM the "LPIN Awards Committee" or "Admin" handles or email vote@lpinawards.com for assistance.

LPIN Awards Registered Voters are urged to register on the LPIN Awards board so PM communication will be enabled.  LPIN Awards Registered Voters must register on the LPIN Awards board before casting LPIN 2019 Awards ballots.

Thank You,
LPIN Awards Committee
Firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt

NRA Benefactor Member

SixT9er

I hope you've emailed them as I'm sure many won't see this here
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Q

You need some help fixing it? I used to do this stuff for free for the awards committee ya know.

This is a serious offer.

Q

RachelVarga

Quote from: Q on Apr 23, 2019, 10:40 PM
You need some help fixing it? I used to do this stuff for free for the awards committee ya know.

This is a serious offer.

Q

That would give you access to all the files,  database,  pms,  etc.

It's really time for them to movwe away from formmail.pl to a secure service that woild not let anyone see who voted for who and calculate the votes so that there is no way anyone could question thr validity of the voting.

It would help in getting all the brothels to participate and more voters. Many younger voters use apps and things not related to forums so services made for this have integration that can capture younger voters which this industry needs to grow.

Truthfully Q,  you and I are both using technologies that many younger people view as ancient. (Forums) Sooner or later our forums will be obsolete.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Q

"That would give you access to all the files,  database,  pms,  etc."

Not really.

I can either help them fix the HTML or php without any access if they just send me the source files OR I can help them remotely with a screen sharing session to help them implement the custom forms plugin for future ballots etc.

I'm doing this to help the ladies, members, and brothels. The committee may take me up on it for the greater good.

MrTShirt

The Awards Committee appreciates the offers of help.

Given the contest will conclude within a week, and the work-around is working, it is best we will finish out as is.

Here is an updated link for voting:

http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=272.0

MrTShirt, Awards Committee member

firefighter

LPIN 2018 Awards FINAL Voting Round ends midnight April 30 PDT

There were 121 registered voters, but one passed away unfortunately.

80 voters cast final round ballots, but 40 voters have not cast their ballots.

Please vote!

Thank you,

LPIN 2018 Awards Committee
firefighter, FumbleNutts, Highdrive, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member