News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Blessed 🙏🏻

Started by Scarlet, Apr 26, 2019, 01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlet

I love being a part of such a magical place... Us ladies here get to play in the sandbox of the erotic imagination, with some of the biggest toys there are: bodies, emotions, imaginations and desires 🔥🔥 it's some powerful stuff! Nothing beats the vulnerability and realness that can transpire here at Mustang, I appreciate it all 💖
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

Cobia

Quote from: Scarlet on Apr 26, 2019, 01:32 PM
I love being a part of such a magical place... Us ladies here get to play in the sandbox of the erotic imagination, with some of the biggest toys there are: bodies, emotions, imaginations and desires 🔥🔥 it's some powerful stuff! Nothing beats the vulnerability and realness that can transpire here at Mustang, I appreciate it all 💖

and we appreciate you'll too.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Scarlet

The relationships Mustang ladies develop with long term clients can be so complex and unique ❤️ Bound by clear agreed upon limitations from the start (and throughout), they can reach high levels of fulfillment, with no baggage, equally enjoyable, meaningful friendship, real bonds, & appreciated for the incredible value it brings to you both! 💕💪🏼 Who agrees?
You have permission to make pleasure a priority unapologetically ❤️
Book me now! Available June 26th and on 🌸
My Links: https://my.bio/scarletbelle
Email me directly- scarlet@mustangranch.com 💋💋💋

Cobia

Quote from: Scarlet on May 09, 2019, 01:07 PM
The relationships Mustang ladies develop with long term clients can be so complex and unique ❤️ Bound by clear agreed upon limitations from the start (and throughout), they can reach high levels of fulfillment, with no baggage, equally enjoyable, meaningful friendship, real bonds, & appreciated for the incredible value it brings to you both! 💕💪🏼 Who agrees?

This is so true.   I still chat with ladies long retired.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Big Cat

Well said Scarlet!  Hope I get to meet you one of these days.  ;)

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Scarlet on May 09, 2019, 01:07 PM
Someone is laying down some awesome knowledge I loved every bit of it you ladies are probably more appreciated than you will ever know

Serena

Exactly Scarlet, we are blessed. This is a wonderful and magical place. I feel blessed to be able to work in this environment and among such beautiful ladies. I have definitely blossomed in my womanhood in the five years that I've been working here. I'm happy that I found a place in this industry where I feel comfortable, safe and loved.
Xoxoxo
Serena

clevelandbrowns01

Serena and Scarlet

I am happy that you feel comfortable, safe and loved at the MR. That is a fact that I wish the outside world could understand better.

We all need each other.  Mongers need the ladies to help us and fulfill our needs along with the house to provide us a safe and secure location.  House can't stay in business without it's wonderful ladies and loyal customers.  Ladies need the mongers for their income (hopefully a few of us are even fun to deal with!)  and the house to provide safe and secure location.  And we all need the MR staff to do all the little and thankless tasks. 

You two are just a couple more great MR ladies that I need to meet sometime.  That is a rather long list.