Has any of the courtesans cosplayed this character (or can... or is willing to)?

Started by 1loveNevada, May 14, 2019, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1loveNevada

Unusual cosplay question: So, being a huge fan of "Phantom of the Opera", I was just wondering if any of the courtesans here have cosplayed "Christine Da'ae" from "Phantom".

Bonus points if you actually look like her... more bonus points if you can sing like her  :D.

Jagged

U might want to chekc w/
          Kitti  Minx
  I dont know if she has playeed   Christine Da'ae from the Phatmom of the Opera

But  Kitti does many cosplayed roles as bbeing a  Cosplay Courtesan
      I am quite sure Kitti can pulled it off

Olivia Lush

Being a huge theater and performing arts aficionado , I love Phantom of the Opera and have seeing it live in NYC a couple of times when I was a teenager.
I can't sing like her, but surely could  lip sink the musical soundtrack (yes, I actually have the musical soundtrack).
What a fun role play specialty party that would be!
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

KittiMinx

Quote from: 1loveNevada on May 14, 2019, 03:18 PM
Unusual cosplay question: So, being a huge fan of "Phantom of the Opera", I was just wondering if any of the courtesans here have cosplayed "Christine Da'ae" from "Phantom".

Bonus points if you actually look like her... more bonus points if you can sing like her  :D.

Not only am I a cosplayer but I did theater for 6 years! We did Phantom. Unfortunately I'm a soprano 2 so i was not cast as her. If you like Les Mis I did play Cosette!

1loveNevada

Quote from: KittiMinx on Jun 12, 2019, 10:52 AM

Not only am I a cosplayer but I did theater for 6 years! We did Phantom. Unfortunately I'm a soprano 2 so i was not cast as her. If you like Les Mis I did play Cosette!

I thought the actors who played Christine were sopranos.

Sorry, I could be wrong. It's been years since I took a musical theater class. My piano has since gathered dust (I barely remembered where "middle c" is on the keyboard ::) ), but I do have footage up on You Tube of my last ever musical theater student performance (thanks to my friend who video taped it).

KittiMinx

Quote from: 1loveNevada on Jun 14, 2019, 03:13 AM
Quote from: KittiMinx on Jun 12, 2019, 10:52 AM

I thought the actors who played Christine were sopranos.

Sorry, I could be wrong. It's been years since I took a musical theater class. My piano has since gathered dust (I barely remembered where "middle c" is on the keyboard ::) ), but I do have footage up on You Tube of my last ever musical theater student performance (thanks to my friend who video taped it).

They're Soprano 1 not Soprano 2. Unfortunately there is a difference. :(