News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What do you want me to wear?

Started by JasmineSamara, Jun 12, 2019, 03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasmineSamara

I'd like to know what you want to see us wear. What's your preference? Dresses, lingerie, casual, business?? Let us know!
20 • art lover • traveling enthusiast
your all natural middle eastern princess
Email: jasmine@mustangranch.com
Instagram: jasmineatmustang
Twitter @jasminealiXXX

dickinsider

I put my dick inside her!

Lancelot Link

It depends a lot on the context. E.g., if you're pole-dancing you probably won't be wearing much, and that's fine. But, if we're taking the trip to "party-ville"... I rather enjoy having some lovely "wrapping" on the lovely gift I have chosen to give myself. The unwrapping process is fun too, ya know?   :)
That being said... with eyes like yours, it's very likely that your outfit will be a bit of a blur anyway.   ;D    ::)    :o

Madison

Great responses guys, keep em coming. It's nice to hear the guy's POV on what you like.

clevelandbrowns01

Tanner2542

I agree with the not too revealing.  Destiny wore a beautiful, classy, and appropriately sexy dress on our out date last Friday and it was amazing walking in with her on my arm.  I will say it was fun watching her come out of it too....lol   A lady in blue jeans and a t-shirt is nice as well.

B-team010

I agree with Clevelandbrowns01, stockings ARE a big turn on! That's especially true for women with beautiful legs... Like Jasmine!

Elegant/sexy lingerie with stockings would draw my immediate attention. I think of it this way: most of us visit brothels for the fantasy and the luxury. Sexy lingerie fits into both of those categories.

Honorable mention: I saw one courtesan at MR wearing jeans, heels, and a bra... That's it. She looked incredible!!!

Luna

I really like this post and all the answers. Thanks Jasmine for starting this!

johann

As I've said to ladies who have asked me that directly "Wear whatever makes you feel good about being you."

Ironman

😄😄 I prefer birthday suits😁😁

I now going to answer for Cobia 😁😁 Just because I know how he will answer Cowboy boots and Genes.😄😄

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 25, 2019, 08:28 AM

I now going to answer for Cobia 😁😁 Just because I know how he will answer Cowboy boots and Genes.😄😄

EXACTLY !!  ;D ;D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 25, 2019, 11:44 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Jul 25, 2019, 08:28 AM

EXACTLY !!  ;D ;D

See told you alls I knew how my buddy Cobia would answer.😉😁

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: johann on Jul 25, 2019, 07:57 AM
As I've said to ladies who have asked me that directly "Wear whatever makes you feel good about being you."

Thank you for saying this 💕 we all try to look our best in on a daily basis, but having that special person who accepts us as we are is priceless.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

JasmineSamara

I'll always wear dresses because its comfy and easy to work with most of the time :) thank you all for the feedback!
20 • art lover • traveling enthusiast
your all natural middle eastern princess
Email: jasmine@mustangranch.com
Instagram: jasmineatmustang
Twitter @jasminealiXXX

59Fendersuper

I'm a fat, old Berkeley hippie, so what I'd like is you completely dressed down. Jeans, t-shirt, not a speck of cosmetics, nails or any of that. I'd want my hippie dream woman. No jewelry except a wrist watch.

I know, I'm out in the wilderness with this, but I likes what I like.