News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Upcoming Trip

Started by Tanner2542, Jun 24, 2019, 04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanner2542

Exactly 12 days until I arrive at the MR for the first time (first time to any ranch).  This is such a needed trip!  Going to treat myself for completing a thirty-five year plus career in the fire service... :)  Planning 3 evenings at the ranch having dinner, drinks and seeing all the beautiful, sensual, and wonderful ladies.  I think it's obvious that I am super excited.... :)

Cobia

Good for you.  Go have fun.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tanner2542

Quote from: Cobia on Jun 24, 2019, 05:10 PM

Good for you.  Go have fun.
Thanks Cobia!!  That is exactly my intention...  :)

Tanner2542

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jun 24, 2019, 06:55 PM
Awesome 3 days well feel like about 3 hours. Time flys at the ranch.

Time flies when you're having fun so I would imagine this time will be at mach speed....LOL!  I will be making another trip at the end of July or beginning of August also....  :)

Tanner2542

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Jun 24, 2019, 09:23 PM
Two trips thats awesome!!!

Yep.  The second trip is to see someone special.....  ;D ;D

Tanner2542

Sadly I have had to cancel my trip to the ranch next weekend but the trip is still on for July 17th to July 20th and I am so happy to say that I've arranged to spend time with the wonderful Ms. Destiny.....  :) :) :) :)

SixT9er

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jun 30, 2019, 03:38 AM
Sadly I have had to cancel my trip to the ranch next weekend but the trip is still on for July 17th to July 20th and I am so happy to say that I've arranged to spend time with the wonderful Ms. Destiny.....  :) :) :) :)
That's Great you have things arranged!
That is going to be a busy weekend, it's awards weekend
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Tanner2542

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 30, 2019, 05:16 AM
I wasn't aware of that and don't really know what it entails but I'll only be at the ranch Thursday night and Friday night.  SO hopefully will miss most of the crowd.

Cobia

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Jun 30, 2019, 12:25 PM
I wasn't aware of that and don't really know what it entails but I'll only be at the ranch Thursday night and Friday night.  SO hopefully will miss most of the crowd.

Can you change your dates ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

You'll be in the thick of it if things go as usual.
Thursday night the Mustang usually hosts a pool party/dinner open to all so enjoy
Friday night is the awards and many head back to the Mustang after to party.
Don't sweat it I just wanted you to know it will be busier than a normal Thurs/Fri night and as I said since you're booked with Destiny already you're good
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Tanner2542

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 30, 2019, 02:51 PM
You'll be in the thick of it if things go as usual.
Thursday night the Mustang usually hosts a pool party/dinner open to all so enjoy
Friday night is the awards and many head back to the Mustang after to party.
Don't sweat it I just wanted you to know it will be busier than a normal Thurs/Fri night and as I said since you're booked with Destiny already you're good

Thanks SixT9er!!   Wasn't aware of the pool party.  That sounds like a lot of fun.... :)