SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CWMC - LPIN 2019 @ the Mustang Ranch

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Jul 03, 2019, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

2019 CWMC
LPIN
It's not too late to reserve your Complimentary newly remodeled room at the Mustang Ranch Lodge.
July 18th – 21st
CWMC July 18-21

Complimentary Mustang Ranch Lodging July 15th – 21st

Complimentary Continental Breakfast Wednesday July 18th through Sunday, July 21st 8am-11am

Hawaiian Pool Party Thursday, July 18th 5pm-9pm Best Hawaiian shirt wins a prize!!!

Join us at the Mustang Ranch, Friday night July 19th, for dessert after the CWMC Banquet

Saturday night Karaoke from 9pm-12am

Complimentary brunch with a Bloody Mary and Mimosa bar Sunday morning, July 21st 9am-11am

Raffle off a 2-girl show.

We have a couple more surprises!!! WOO HOO!!!!

Tanner2542

I'll be there 7/17 - 7/20....wish I would've known before booking a room at the Nugget...LOL

ChicagoBob

I'll be there Saturday the 20th...   Looking forward to seeing everyone! 

Jagged

Dont    4 get   the   

Thursday  07/18 /2K19 Evening
     The Mustag  CWMC//LPIN  --
POOL  PArty   (( the night before the awards banquet))

Glad  the Mustang  brought back the
          Complimentary Mustang Ranch Lodging 
              4 the CWMC//LPIN group during July 15 – 21

Last year The  Lodge room has been  recently re-modeled  (( U  R  gonna love them)) 

KC

Do we have a list of ladies yet that will be at the ranch during CWMC?? Thanks...

KC

Bart.Pimpson

Note to self...attend next years'...

Jagged

Quote from: Jennifer on Jul 03, 2019, 07:41 PM
2019 CWMC - LPIN
It's not too late to reserve your Complimentary newly remodeled room at the Mustang Ranch Lodge.
July 18th – 21st
CWMC July 18-21

We have a couple more surprises!!! WOO HOO!!!![/size]

ooOOOOOooooo
          Pleasse .   Do  Tell what   R  the   surpises     :o    ::)    :o   :o   :o 
                 ;)    ;)   Heeee     Heeee   Heeee

Olivia Lush

WOW! This week is finally here!
I can't wait for all the fun we have prepared for you, to see some dear friends and to make some new ones.
If we met last year, I surely expect a warm hug and nice kiss and if we haven't , please feel free to say hi and introduce yourself.
Don't be shy-give this Brazilian a try ;D (sorry,  couldn't resist again...LOL)

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Muse
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Origlegman

:)Thank you for another great offer Jennifer. I'm looking forward to all the events and any additional surprises. ;) :-*

SixT9er

I know many people are wondering which Ladies will be in house for this event. Hopefully with it only being two days away Jennifer will post an updated schedule but even if she doesn't you know the house will be filled with many Beautiful Ladies and at these 1-3-5 will catch your attention!

Enjoy the party, this has always been my favorite even at my favorite house! You can't beat it
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact