News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pool Party

Started by Tanner2542, Jul 01, 2019, 06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanner2542

Everyone,

I was advised that the ranch has a pool party/dinner that is open to everyone on Thursdays.  I have an appointment with a lady at 9p on Thursday the 18th but I'm seriously thinking about coming to the ranch early to attend the pool party & just mingle and get to know some people.  I wondering if any of you have attended one of these and what they are like?  Are most folks coupled up, do you have to have a swimsuit & towel, or are street clothes allowed?

Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks!

MrTShirt

Well, my electric wheelchair is NOT pool friendly.  I just enjoy the food and company and watch the craziness going on in the pool by others.

Tanner2542

Quote from: MrTShirt on Jul 01, 2019, 06:31 PM
Well, my electric wheelchair is NOT pool friendly.  I just enjoy the food and company and watch the craziness going on in the pool by others.

Hey man, at least you're out there having fun!  Thanks for the info!

SixT9er

It's not all Thursday's. If they are going to have it then it will be Thursday the 18th, the night before the awards banquet
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Tanner2542

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 01, 2019, 07:04 PM
It's not all Thursday's. If they are going to have it then it will be Thursday the 18th, the night before the awards banquet
Well I'll be there to at least have dinner & a couple drinks before my appointment so if they have it; I'll be there to check it out.... :)

ChicagoBob

I can't dive, but I can do the Human Cannonball!   ;D

Just Tom

i never have the best Hawaiian shirt, but i do got the best farmers tan and i bet i can make a bigger splash than CB
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else