News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I would like to visit

Started by robert-gudgeon, Aug 12, 2019, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert-gudgeon

Hi I am new to the Mustang ranch and would love to visit  and find out more about the ranch also I hope to get re-antiquated(sorry for the spelling) with a lady that might or might not work there ? her name is Shelby Star
Robert
But I would love to meet every one oh and I am from Australia

Ironman

Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Aug 12, 2019, 09:45 AM
Hi I am new to the Mustang ranch and would love to visit  and find out more about the ranch also I hope to get re-antiquated(sorry for the spelling) with a lady that might or might not work there ? her name is Shelby Star
Robert
But I would love to meet every one oh and I am from Australia

She is not on the current Roster of ladies at MR. Maybe I should say if she holds a position no pun intended at Mustang she has not toured there recently.

You should go on out anyway.odds are you will find one two 3 or 4 you like.😉

SixT9er

Shelby Star is still shown in the Ladies pic section although I haven't seen her name in a line up for a long time
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

robert-gudgeon

I would love to go visit but I am very shy and I dont  know how different things would be to the one formally by run by some one I would call the big dog.

SixT9er

Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Aug 12, 2019, 08:36 PM
I would love to go visit but I am very shy and I dont  know how different things would be to the one formally by run by some one I would call the big dog.
The Mustang is the best house in Nevada. The friendliest Ladies & staff. Go, sit down, order a drink or meal then ask a Lady to join you to chat or one will stop by & say hello. If there's a Lady you are interested in you can ask the bar tender or the manager on the floor (usually at the desk by the front door or by the green door) to have them come by. No pressure, very relaxed

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

robert-gudgeon

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 12, 2019, 09:10 PM
Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Aug 12, 2019, 08:36 PM
The Mustang is the best house in Nevada. The friendliest Ladies & staff. Go, sit down, order a drink or meal then ask a Lady to join you to chat or one will stop by & say hello. If there's a Lady you are interested in you can ask the bar tender or the manager on the floor (usually at the desk by the front door or by the green door) to have them come by. No pressure, very relaxed
I have been to only 2 othere places one good and 1 bad and do they have trnsport to the ranch

robert-gudgeon

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Aug 13, 2019, 04:12 PM
You might call the ranch and ask about transportation but they do not offer it that I know of. Dont wory about being shy The mustang ranch is the nicest most relaxing place you will find at least for me it is.
Thank you it would make for an interesting visit as I am from Australia and things are different here and no two places are the same

Cobia

Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Aug 14, 2019, 01:03 AM
You might call the ranch and ask about transportation but they do not offer it that I know of. Dont wory about being shy The mustang ranch is the nicest most relaxing place you will find at least for me it is.
Thank you it would make for an interesting visit as I am from Australia and things are different here and no two places are the same

Be sure and tell the office that when you call.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

robert-gudgeon

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 14, 2019, 01:43 AM
Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Aug 14, 2019, 01:03 AM
I  can not wait I have a these friends who are husband and  wife that run a brothel over here and it would be good to compare

Be sure and tell the office that when you call.

clevelandbrowns01

If you put down a nice deposit with a lady - you can probably get a ride out there.   The deposit shows you mean business and aren't one of these guys wanting a 15 minute party or something.    It's not in anyone's interest for the customer to use a taxi or Uber so it can happen.   They also know customers can get flaky about bad weather in winter.   

If you called and said you're coming from Australia - I bet they'd work with you for transportation assuming you're staying in Reno.  The MR really is awesome!  Give it a try.

robert-gudgeon

Yes I am staying in Reno
Quote from: clevelandbrowns01 on Aug 15, 2019, 11:43 PM
If you put down a nice deposit with a lady - you can probably get a ride out there.   The deposit shows you mean business and aren't one of these guys wanting a 15 minute party or something.    It's not in anyone's interest for the customer to use a taxi or Uber so it can happen.   They also know customers can get flaky about bad weather in winter.   

If you called and said you're coming from Australia - I bet they'd work with you for transportation assuming you're staying in Reno.  The MR really is awesome!  Give it a try.