News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I'm Starting a little late this year

Started by Just Tom, Sep 01, 2019, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

..on the annual asking 'what do you want for Christmas?' routine, although i did ask a few folks a couple weeks ago when i was there.
Last year it was fuzzy socks, so whats the gift-de-jure this season?  I saw one hint from Jasmine about scarves and long socks, but what's the rest of the crew want?
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 01, 2019, 01:07 AM
..on the annual asking 'what do you want for Christmas?' routine, although i did ask a few folks a couple weeks ago when i was there.
Last year it was fuzzy socks, so whats the gift-de-jure this season?  I saw one hint from Jasmine about scarves and long socks, but what's the rest of the crew want?

just saying... you are amazing & so thoughtful! i think all girls would appreciate any pampering products so I'd recommend checking some cheaper stores for fun things like bath bombs (again! i used yours up quickly), face masks, maybe eye masks?, lotions, cute bar soaps, bubble bath, etc. It's all stuff that's  good for pampering and we always need here during trips :)

again, i'm speaking generally but i hope more girls give their input! 💋💋
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Just Tom

so noted ladies, written in crayon on the wall.....

i find a few other hints scattered here and there,

but Ladies remember, i am not the only guy who likes to gift that is reading this forum.... you can increase your chances of not getting a Santa tom gag gift under the tree by asking fro things, but i aint buying you a car, unless you will settle for some Hotwheels

Little_Mel

I would like a custom sculpture of my likeness.  ;)

I think it would make for great decor in the parlor with the animals.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Just Tom

Quote from: Little_Mel on Sep 07, 2019, 04:29 AM

Mel, did you want the 2 X size version, the life size version or the barbie doll size? i agree there should be a statue of you...
or will you be happy with a customized coffee cup with some of your favorite beverage mixes or pods, a woolly scarf and some candy...

BTW good to see you here sweets

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 07, 2019, 11:26 PM
Quote from: Little_Mel on Sep 07, 2019, 04:29 AM

Mel, did you want the 2 X size version, the life size version or the barbie doll size? i agree there should be a statue of you...
or will you be happy with a customized coffee cup with some of your favorite beverage mixes or pods, a woolly scarf and some candy...

BTW good to see you here sweets
I'll take three paid overnights with Rachel 😁

Little_Mel

Barbie should be the closest to life size haha but I'll take the mug.
I absolutely loved the one from last time but it broke :/

Just seeing your little drawings on the bag is one of the best things about the holiday here.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Victoria

You know me! I'm easy! Coffee anything! Coloring books (particularly the Creative Haven brand are awesome!) puzzle books, puzzles in general,  the yummy stuff you put in your boxes! ❤️😘.

You are so sweet and take such good care of all of us! 😊. Thank you Tom!

Just Tom

i turned the elves loose today, and the buying goodies for Christmas for all the good folks at the Mustang and Wild horse has commenced 
     and the home made and hand made goodies have been getting some attention too, so it's time to get them wishes posted or you might get some coal in a sock, an old single sock with a hole in the toes...  instead of something nice...

Just Tom

ouch! 2 months have gone by and Santa tom has not done any shopping or making of goodies. He has had the best of intentions but,... everyone has excuses, but none of them are good enough to explain this lapse.... but now i can see 'the end of the tunnel' at work and hope/plan to devote more time to filling those goodie bags

so i am entertaining any last minute requests... just remember i have a strange sense of humor.

Tomorrow night it's Tuesday Morning....

Gem Stoned

These are all great suggestions Lena and things that everyone can always use.
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Sep 01, 2019, 09:03 AM
Quote from: Just Tom on Sep 01, 2019, 01:07 AM

just saying... you are amazing & so thoughtful! i think all girls would appreciate any pampering products so I'd recommend checking some cheaper stores for fun things like bath bombs (again! i used yours up quickly), face masks, maybe eye masks?, lotions, cute bar soaps, bubble bath, etc. It's all stuff that's  good for pampering and we always need here during trips :)

again, i'm speaking generally but i hope more girls give their input! 💋💋
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Morgan

I already talked to Santa 🎅 hehehe

Just Tom

Quote from: Morgan on Nov 23, 2019, 01:34 AM
I already talked to Santa 🎅 hehehe

but will you still want what you asked for the last time you sat on Santa Tom's lap?  and if i get you what you asked for will that keep you from opening everyone else's presents? That's naughty, but then you are so good at being naughty...

Vera Bliss

Gem Stoned

I'm in need of some arnica gel for my pole kisses...as far as wants, I like bath bombs & face masks please & thank you santa.
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434