News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sept 5

Started by SixT9er, Sep 06, 2019, 08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Saw my ATF for the standard incredible party after went and hung at the bar for a few hours.

Got reacquainted with the sweet & Sexy Bailey whom I'd partied with her second week at the house 3 years ago. Great Lady with a fun personality to go with her physical attributes. I appreciated her hang with me for a couple hrs.

After Bailey called it a night I went over and chatted with Ayana & Destini, my first meeting with this Lovely Lady. We chatted for some time, both Ladies are fun and looking good! Had some short chats with Scarlet, Lena, Serena & I'm sure I'm forgetting someone . I highly recommend getting to know these lovely ladies I'm sure they won't disappoint!

Great night with Rachel followed by great conversation & hospitality of the Mustang staff & courtesans. To top it off they had the live music which is always great! One of the reasons I like going in Thursday is to get to hear them!

Thanks again and looking oforward to my next trip out as always!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

BigBankA7D

Good review six now I'm more jealous than I was before sounds like you had a great time