News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I am here in Sparks

Started by robert-gudgeon, Sep 18, 2019, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robert-gudgeon

Hey guys I am here in Sparks all the waay from Melbourne Australia I would love to tour the ranch
Robert

Ironman

So do it they are open 24/7 Just be smart and Rent a Car to get there.

If you run into Carerra tell her I said Hi I think she thinks I don't like her or something. Every time we cross paths I book with someone else its just never been the right time.😐

SixT9er

Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Sep 18, 2019, 03:30 PM
Hey guys I am here in Sparks all the waay from Melbourne Australia I would love to tour the ranch
Robert
Rent a car and head out to exit 28 off I80. Look for the Red lights at the mouth of the canyon to the south (or just follow the signs...)
Have a Great time!
You will go in the Wildhorse Saloon building as the Mustang building is not in Brothel operation at this time but they will give you a tour of it.
Be kind and tip the Lady at min if she gives you a tour
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

robert-gudgeon

Thanks guys I dont have a car as I dont Drive when I am in the US and I might have to wait till next year

59Fendersuper

Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Sep 18, 2019, 07:16 PM
Thanks guys I dont have a car as I dont Drive when I am in the US and I might have to wait till next year
Catch a Lyft out there. I'm sure Uber and Lyft do brisk business taking people to Mustand or wherever.

Ironman

Quote from: 59Fendersuper on Sep 18, 2019, 11:29 PM
Quote from: robert-gudgeon on Sep 18, 2019, 07:16 PM
Catch a Lyft out there. I'm sure Uber and Lyft do brisk business taking people to Mustand or wherever.

Mustand?🤔🤔 Maybe I go there and check it out since I too broke  for Mustang.😉😄😄