News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Little Mel

Started by NHSMG, Sep 26, 2019, 12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHSMG

Hello Everyone
I'm new to the Mustang Ranch and this forum, but wanted to pass along what a fantastic person / resource Little Mel has been in support of my endeavor. I'm just starting the planning process, but wanted to provide some kind words in response to her efforts the past week. She is nothing short of amazing!!! Thank you for all your help Mel  :)

SixT9er

She is a sweet Lady and very helpful. She's a great addition to the management staff!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

I agree with everyone else, Little Mel is such a great Lady and fun to be around.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Gus

Yes. Little Mel is a helpful cheerful  sweetheart.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Little_Mel

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 26, 2019, 03:04 AM
I have not met her in person but have messaged her some and agree always a great lady. Somebody has a knack at finding incredible people to work a business. Great people make the mustang an amazing place.

NHSMG enjoy  your journey you will have the time of your life.

I'm 85% sure our paths have crossed. I'm gonna make sure to shake your hand next time I know you're here!

Also WOW thank you all. I was away for a few days and this was a pleasant surprise to come back to.
I've got an amazing team all around the house. It also helps that you're all pleasant to interact with. It makes it easy to love the job.

Always come say hi to me. I like putting faces to the nicknames.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

MrTShirt

Little_Mel, who are you?

I thought "Little_Mel" was a male bartender at the MR.

Do you have a picture of you somewhere on the MR web site?
Further, how about pictures of the various staff at the MR?

Thanks.
MrTShirt

Kristina Marie

Little Mel is little but her personality is nothing short of amazing!  Super bubbly and a great parlor hostess.    :-*

Silverado

I totally agree with these comments about Mel. She surely is the hostess with the mostess!

Michael j.

How about a photo or two?  (Clothing optional)
Michael J.