News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Wild Horse Parlor Interactions

Started by NHSMG, Oct 20, 2019, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NHSMG

Hello All,
I'm relatively new to the Mustang Ranch having visited briefly on June 28th to see what it was all about. I'm several months out on a date to visit, but wanted to ask some questions about the Parlor, the interactions, and how it all works. Recently, I have attempted to make connections with several ladies over email / forum PM with limited success (some return emails, others / most not so much). I also understand the ladies work long days, so email is probably the last thing on their mind.

So regarding the Parlor, do the ladies randomly approach guys at the bar? Or, does it require the guy to be the initiator to start a nice discussion at the bar? Having limited experience with women (plus low confidence), I fear none of the ladies would approach, making the trip a complete disaster. I would love to be randomly approached by a beautiful lady, that would take my breath away for sure. Also, do the Parlor (Mustang Ranch Hostess) help with the interactions? I'm just looking to better understand the interactions and what to expect.

I know there are some guys on the forum with years of Parlor experience, so I would like your opinion on just making a date to visit the ranch? I would also appreciate any of the ladies commenting too. I know Rachel is a common contributor to the Mustang forum. I appreciate any advice I can get.

Thank You
Doctor N

Cobia

Just walk in and have a seat and all sorts of good things  will happen...... no problem.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tahoe Hiker

Quote from: Cobia on Oct 20, 2019, 11:22 PM
Just walk in and have a seat and all sorts of good things  will happen...... no problem.

...that sounds like good advice to me.

NHSMG

Thanks Cobia
I appreciate the response

Cobia

Quote from: NHSMG on Oct 21, 2019, 12:32 AM

Thanks Cobia
I appreciate the response

Yep, just go have fun.  Don't over think it.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

SixT9er

In addition look happy not grumpy! Lol
If you see a Lady you are interested in ask her to join you
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

RachelVarga

Here's how it works. When you come in and sit down you should be approached by a lady. Usually we will say hi, ask if you have been before, are you here for a certain lady,  and it goes from there.

If this does not happen you can tell the parlor hostess you are new and she will rrcommend some ladies.

You should be fine though because one of us will approach you. If I'm there and you see a certain girl but don't know what to say then come let me know you are new and who you want to be introduced to and I will introduce you to her.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

NHSMG

Quote from: RachelVarga on Oct 21, 2019, 06:08 PM
Here's how it works. When you come in and sit down you should be approached by a lady. Usually we will say hi, ask if you have been before, are you here for a certain lady,  and it goes from there.

If this does not happen you can tell the parlor hostess you are new and she will rrcommend some ladies.

You should be fine though because one of us will approach you. If I'm there and you see a certain girl but don't know what to say then come let me know you are new and who you want to be introduced to and I will introduce you to her.

Hey Rachel
Thank you so much for the response. Having some insight to the Parlor interactions makes me feel better about a visit. If it's okay, I would like to coordinate a date for a visit when you're around the ranch, the chance to meet you in person would be nice. If appropriate, I will PM you once I have a date nailed down. Thank you again pretty lady!!

NHSMG

Quote from: SixT9er on Oct 21, 2019, 01:24 PM
In addition look happy not grumpy! Lol
If you see a Lady you are interested in ask her to join you

Thank you SixT9er.

ex_okie

I would also like to suggest a simple method that should produce your desired result. Walk in, take a seat (and/or get a drink, if that will help you to relax), survey the room & once you see a lady that interests you (of course you will probably be interested in multiple ladies, if not all :D), make eye contact and smile :). An inviting smile is usually enough of a signal for the lady to approach you. Once you meet & talk with one lady for awhile, you can always ask to be introduced to a specific lady and soon you will be off & running. ;)

NHSMG

Quote from: ex_okie on Oct 22, 2019, 06:31 AM
I would also like to suggest a simple method that should produce your desired result. Walk in, take a seat (and/or get a drink, if that will help you to relax), survey the room & once you see a lady that interests you (of course you will probably be interested in multiple ladies, if not all :D), make eye contact and smile :). An inviting smile is usually enough of a signal for the lady to approach you. Once you meet & talk with one lady for awhile, you can always ask to be introduced to a specific lady and soon you will be off & running. ;)

Thanks ex_okie
I really appreciate the advise. I'm really excited to meet some of the ladies in person, they are all really beautiful. Thanks again

ex_okie

Quote from: ex_okie on Oct 22, 2019, 06:31 AM

Your welcome, I hope you have a great time on your upcoming trip.