News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I'm Starting a little late this year

Started by Just Tom, Sep 01, 2019, 01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serena

I say gift cards!! Then we can buy whatever we need or want. I like gift cards from Lululemon, Sephora, Victoria's Secret, Amazon, Bed bath& beyond, Macy's.
Xoxoxo
:-* :-* :-*
Serena

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Gem Stoned on Nov 26, 2019, 01:19 PM
I'm in need of some arnica gel for my pole kisses...as far as wants, I like bath bombs & face masks please & thank you santa.

I recommend as a purchase or gift arnica bath oil! Bigfoot got me some a while back from my wishlist and it's amazing! Works as well as the cream and makes for a relaxing addition to bath bombs or epsom salts.
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Just Tom

Quote from: Serena on Nov 27, 2019, 04:46 AM
I say gift cards!! Then we can buy whatever we need or want. I like gift cards from Lululemon, Sephora, Victoria's Secret, Amazon, Bed bath& beyond, Macy's.
Xoxoxo
:-* :-* :-*
Serena

but you will settle for a Target card and some goodies and a shot at the jewelry box, right? Santa tom has run out of time and damn near run out of money this season
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Just Tom

Don't you hate it when you think you have everything and start to package stuff up and you find you are still short of one more thing? and then you run out of the right sized boxes or bags...

Silver has been polished up and cleaned out, the 31 burros are as ready as they ever will be this year, so i plan to finish wrapping tomorrow or the next day, finalizing all the other details and launching next Sunday.  Thank you to the ladies who made wishes, and i didn't have to get any coal this year for anyone, so i can only hope i got enough goodies and that everyone gets what they wanted...

Happy holidays, which ever ones you celebrate, peace on earth and good will to all
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

LenaStarrXXX

TOM, I have to give you a shoutout for a lovely care package I received after Christmas!!! It was so thoughtful and made me feel appreciated. I owe you a hug 🥰💋
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Morgan

Tom i have to say a huge thank you as well!!!!  Thank you so much for the beautiful gifts you have given us this year and thank you for loving and caring about us enough to take all the time and effort you put in to being Santa!!

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X