News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

2020 goals & resolutions

Started by LenaStarrXXX, Jan 03, 2020, 07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Bytetoomany

Fumble I didn't know you have never been to The Mustang. I agree you need to add this to your 2020 resolutions! You were the first monger i met and it was at a great Brothel and we each partied with a great COY (separately). We have talked about the best Brothels and the ladies and COY's that have worked at these brothels. You've given me great advise on several ladies I've had a great time with. I know you'll still visit and party where and with whom you like, but give The Mustang a try. If you're going to be in Nevada during awards week in July, stop by The Mustang and enjoy the wonderful women that will be working during that time. I'm looking forward to talking to you again. Maybe at The Mustang?

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: FumbleNutts on Jan 07, 2020, 03:00 AM
Only a couple brothels I've not partied at, and Mustang is one of them, so I need to make that a 2020 resolution  :)

always the best resolution 😁 all year, every year!!! 🥳
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 07, 2020, 01:42 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 06, 2020, 08:46 AM
Thank you SixT9er for always vouching for my good company outside the bedroom 😉 what a wingman!
Always happy to spend time with you & be your "safe zone"😘

and I can't thank you enough for that! us ladies are lucky that Rachel lets us have you in the bar to entertain us when you're in town ♥️♥️♥️
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: FumbleNutts on Jan 07, 2020, 03:00 AM
Only a couple brothels I've not partied at, and Mustang is one of them, so I need to make that a 2020 resolution  :)

Wow that is surprising to me I thought in all your Rodeo's. You would have done at least one horizontal Mambo at the Mustang by now.

SixT9er

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 07, 2020, 02:47 PM
Thank you SixT9er for always vouching for my good company outside the bedroom 😉 what a wingman!

and I can't thank you enough for that! us ladies are lucky that Rachel lets us have you in the bar to entertain us when you're in town ♥️♥️♥️
You are too kinda! See you soon unless you are booked up which would not surprise me!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Big Cat

I met Drew last week. I believe she said it was her 3rd day at the ranch. She is a stunning young lady with communication skills far beyond her years.  Lena I enjoy your positive posts and I will make sure I introduce myself next time I visit.  Maybe tomorrow!!

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Big Cat on Jan 09, 2020, 01:31 AM
I met Drew last week. I believe she said it was her 3rd day at the ranch. She is a stunning young lady with communication skills far beyond her years.  Lena I enjoy your positive posts and I will make sure I introduce myself next time I visit.  Maybe tomorrow!!

Yes please! I'd love to meet you :) I'm glad you met Drew – I agree she's very well spoken and mature for her age. And so sweet!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: SixT9er on Jan 08, 2020, 04:31 PM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 07, 2020, 02:47 PM

You are too kinda! See you soon unless you are booked up which would not surprise me!

Can't wait to catch up, Six  ;D
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Always a pleasure seeing SixT9er in the house!!! As usual I made him listen to my stream of consciousness until he looked ready to collapse (not from me, it was 3am!). Any forum guy is welcome to chat with me and bond when you visit the Mustang!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Just Tom

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 06, 2020, 08:20 AM
Quote from: Just Tom on Jan 04, 2020, 10:33 PM
I already bent one of my resolutions by going into the office this morning  :-[

but my biggest resolution is to stop putting off what I want to do, stop saying 'someday'.....

ummm DETAILS??? maybe i'm the only one out of the loop

Details, well to try and explain it... you know how when you are traveling, for work or otherwise and you pass a recommended restaurant, attraction or just 'the path less taken' as you hurry towards your destination or home and you say 'someday i will come back and do that...'  the resolution to stop saying 'someday' means i am going to start taking the long way, stopping to window shop in the small town  downtown and stop to eat there... 'take time to smell the roses' because as someone reminded me, you only have so many tomorrows...   
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SixT9er

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Jan 10, 2020, 02:01 PM
Always a pleasure seeing SixT9er in the house!!! As usual I made him listen to my stream of consciousness until he looked ready to collapse (not from me, it was 3am!). Any forum guy is welcome to chat with me and bond when you visit the Mustang!
We'll do it again! Always fun to chat with you😘
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Gem Stoned

Yeah every year I make really big unrealistic goals so this year I just wanna focus on keeping the momentumI've found last year with growing and changing positivel.
Quote from: Gem Stoned on Jan 04, 2020, 08:02 AM
I didn't really make one this year, I just wanna focus on keep growing.
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Michael

To have plenty of wild, passionate sex at the Mustang with some of the greatest, hottest ladies of all-time.

To get in the best physical shape I've ever been in since high school wrestling season.

To get a corvette.

To stay motivated.

To be the best person I can be, tons of love to give for those who wish to receive.

To take more vacations.

To go to a lot more college football road games.

To be a more active participant in the LPIN community like I used to be.

Gem Stoned

I really like goal number 1, it's a great goal everyone should have this goal for 2020
Quote from: Michael on Jan 11, 2020, 06:44 AM
To have plenty of wild, passionate sex at the Mustang with some of the greatest, hottest ladies of all-time.

To get in the best physical shape I've ever been in since high school wrestling season.

To get a corvette.

To stay motivated.

To be the best person I can be, tons of love to give for those who wish to receive.

To take more vacations.

To go to a lot more college football road games.

To be a more active participant in the LPIN community like I used to be.
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site