News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hello gentlemen!

Started by Avery, Jan 16, 2020, 04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avery

First time here on the forum. I'm excited to hear from you all! How's everyone doing!? :-* :-*

SixT9er

Welcum to the board!

Doing pretty good, how about yourself?
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Avery

Thanks, sixT9er!

Glad to hear! I'm doing pretty good as well😊

Cobia

Welcome aboard sexy.  Love your pictures.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

How am I doing!🤔🤔 I got issues, but is what it is.  Nice rear view.😉😁

mackdaddy_69

Welcome to the board Avery. I'm doing good and how are you doing?

Morgan

Glad to see you on the forum Avery!!!! Another sexy woman you must come and see!!

Avery

Aww thanks, Morgan! 🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

Avery

Yo, Ironman, I got issues too! Having a hard time finding a lucky man to have a threesome with me and some friends here. I hope your issues get resolved, though. Or you can come to the mustang and let me help you ;)

Jagged

Avery
    WeL Cum   2   the  board   &
         2   the Mustag 
   ;)

Avery

Ironman

Quote from: Avery on Jan 18, 2020, 07:41 AM
Yo, Ironman, I got issues too! Having a hard time finding a lucky man to have a threesome with me and some friends here. I hope your issues get resolved, though. Or you can come to the mustang and let me help you ;)

My issues are what they are, as for me surfacing at Mustang  never say never, but as of today mostly because of issues🙄 I have zero trips to Nevada planned in 2020. But it is only January that all could still change. So never say never I lost track of how many times I wound up at a brothel in somewhere Nevada at a day and time I didn't plan to be there originally, and wound up on a mattress with some girl I didn't know till 5 minutes earlier, when I did the enny meany miney moe thing. The poor girl 😥had to see me naked because she had the best butt on the floor at that moment.

Actually come to think of it that was how I met my now long retired ATF girl in 2008. Went off to Vegas on a whim with a friend from  my Highschool days we were class of 90 yes I am old.☹ Anyway we talked about going to Vegas for years at that point I had never been. He only  went once with his parents not the Vegas experience he was hoping for😄.  So F it we talked about for years so one weekend we went.

The first night we went to a strip club I decided that was too much of a cock tease funny though the girl butt dialed a lady in my phone that had ties to MR at the time. Thank god the girl butt her and not my mom.😄 After removing the phone she restarted the lap dance. Couple minutes in she is like am I doing it right are you enjoying it? I am like yeah.😎 She was are you sure? Then she is like "OH wait Ohh!! Never mind that us not your phone ☺ answered my own question." I Am see told you. But after that night I decided strip clubs were a waist of money and a big Cock tease I have not set foot in a strip club since.

The next night my friend and I made a run to CR because I decided the strip clubs were a waist of time. CR was one of two legal options close to Vegas. After doing the enny meanie miney moe selection meathod. I selected the girl that eventually became my ATF.

Side note my buddy I took that trip with passed away 😥😥 about 8 months after that trip to Vegas😥😥 in 08.

Two points to that story if any of you all have a friend that you want to take a trip with somewhere it doesn't matter where or what type of trip it is for me and my buddy we talked about Vegas for years after highschool we did make the trip but we kept saying someday or maybe. Even when we did he almost canceled because he lost a pair of over priced sun glasses. I told him no you by a 10 dollar pair room his already booked pay me back for the airline ticket later or don't we are going I said. 8 Months later the one buddy I had left from highschool and my youth was gone still in his 30's.😥 So if there is something you really want to do with a friend you value make every possible effort to make it happen because none of us are guaranteed tomorrow. Only right now.

Point number 2 and this applies directly to Avery, and all the ladies at Mustang, and currently working in lpin as a whole.

Never say never I have zero vacations planned anywhere and zero plans of being in a brothel in 2020. But again its only January so its not totally and absolute I won't wind up in a room with one of girls at some point.

If for argument sake only if its Avery she wouldn't be the first girl that wasn't originally in my plans.😁

99.9 percent sure though it won't be part of a 2 girl. 1. After X number of 2 girl parties enough I forgot already how many I have had I am over that experience. Its not a fantasy of mine anymore.  2. After the personal money Crisis of 2013. Unless it is a 2 for the price of 1 deal at a rate too good to pass up.  Two girls or more at once are no longer financially $$$ possible for me. But I say 99.9 percent because you never know sometimes the ladies have there own agenda at that moment where the money is not the goal, and the would be client in front of them at that moment is a means to what ever agenda or end they are focused on at the moment.

Basically the client of the moment is a glorified interactive sex toy. That is how I wound up in a unplanned 2 girl party In 2011. Its always fun when the ladies decide or think they are in some type of sex contest, and you just happen to be there chosen sex toy of the moment.😎😁

RachelVarga

Wow, Ironman. Small post, small post, then BAM! We've got to get you out of the house and to the Mustang more.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Ironman

Quote from: RachelVarga on Jan 24, 2020, 01:11 AM
Wow, Ironman. Small post, small post, then BAM! We've got to get you out of the house and to the Mustang more.

You are not wrong Miss Rachel. Like I said some where in that short novel I got issues, and 2020 is very up in the air for me right now. But you ain't wrong! Pretty lady.😉😁

Serena

Yay Avery!! Welcome to the forum beautiful!! I'm happy you're here!!
Xoxoxo 
:-* :-*  :-*