News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

PLEASE DON'T FALL PREY TO SCAMS!!!

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Mar 05, 2020, 07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

We had several clients fall prey to a scam this week!! If one of our ladies reach our to you for money, its a SCAM!! Please don't fall prey to these predators that are impersonating our Mustang Ranch Ladies! 

If you have any questions please reach out to Tara or myself.

Thank you
Jennifer

Ironman

🤔🤔 So when I am in the negotiation room if a lady reaches her hand out to take my money I can keep it?😎😎 I can say No Madam J says this Is a scam. So I get freebies now.😁😁

OK enough Joking. I would hope potential clients would be smart enough to know none of the ladies wanting to stay employed at Mustang would do that.  If they were to be caught at the very least they wouldn't be  employed at Mustang anymore.

As scams go its not very inventive. I would myself be more concerned with how the scammer would even know I go to Mustang I could just tell them no when they ask for the money.

The fact that the Scammer would know I go to MR would be more troubling to me. Its not like we all walk around advertising we go to brothels. Well some of you might, but for the most part no.  The scammer would have had some Mustang connections. Maybe a client aka. Monger. Possibly a former Mustang girl.  My point this is not your regular scam because only a very small and specific percentage of the population is being targeted.

I am lucky I guess the scammer or Scammers know I ain't gots no party funds☹ so they ain't bothering me.😄

RachelVarga

Also if they are on social media, hit the report button and report them for scamming.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X