Nominees for 2019 Courtesan, Brothel & Rural Brothel of the Year Awards

Started by firefighter, Mar 02, 2020, 06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

The Nominees for 2019 Courtesan, Brothel & Rural Brothel of the Year Awards list has been posted.
http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=303.0

Congratulations all nominees!

The LPIN 2019 Awards Preliminary Voting Round Opens 3/5/20.
An announcement will be posted in the LPIN Awards Current Contest forum on that date.

Thank You,

LPIN Awards Committee
1Bytetoomany, firefighter, FumbleNutts, highdrive, Lee, Little Richard, Mikey & MrTShirt
NRA Benefactor Member

firefighter

Congratulations Mustang Ranch LPIN 2019 Awards Nominees,

Brothel of the Year:
Mustang Ranch

Courtesan of the Year:
Ayana
Betty Page
Brittney
Caroline Peach
Coco
Jasper
Kitti Minx
Leah
Lena Starr
Luna
Morgan
Olivia Lush
Rea
Serena
Tori
NRA Benefactor Member

SixT9er

Congratulations Mustang & it's Lovely Ladies!

Well deserved!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

pearl pleaser

Congrats to the sexy, beautiful and incomparable Ayana, 2019 Courtesan of the Year nominee!!! :) :) :)

Wish I could vote, but apparently Canadians aren't allowed to participate... ::) ::) ::)

Cobia

Quote from: pearl pleaser on Mar 02, 2020, 11:19 PM
Congrats to the sexy, beautiful and incomparable Ayana, 2019 Courtesan of the Year nominee!!! :) :) :)

Wish I could vote, but apparently Canadians aren't allowed to participate... ::) ::) ::)

" If " you party why aren't you allowed to vote ????
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

MrTShirt

People from Canada can vote, along with US, UK, and customers from other countries.

However you must have registered to vote.  That six month window closed back on Dec. 31, 2019.
(It will open up again in July.)

pearl pleaser

Maybe they changed the rules again, but there was one year - maybe four years ago -  where they only allowed people who lived in the U.S. to vote. And I stopped following it closely after that.

Maybe someone could post the actual rules of voter eligibility again.

Cobia

Quote from: pearl pleaser on Mar 03, 2020, 01:19 AM
Maybe they changed the rules again, but there was one year - maybe four years ago -  where they only allowed people who lived in the U.S. to vote. And I stopped following it closely after that.

Did that have anything to do with another web site ( or board )?  Wouldn't surprise me at all.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Adventure Guy

Quote from: pearl pleaser on Mar 03, 2020, 01:19 AM

Here's the link to the rules including voter eligibility:  http://lpinawards.com/index.php?topic=287.0

firefighter

Quote from: pearl pleaser on Mar 02, 2020, 11:19 PM

The LPIN Awards forum registration agreement states, "LPIN Awards members must reside in the United States of America or frequent legal Nevada brothels."  This stipulation was necessary primarily due to spammers in Europe registering on numerous boards. Residents of Canada may register if they are LPIN clients.  A prospective voter must first register on the LPIN Awards forum, and then register to vote during the voter registration period.  Voter Registration opens 7/11/20 for LPIN 2020 Awards.  Any LPIN client may register to vote, but all registrants must have references to verify that they are known to the LPIN community to prevent people from registering multiple times under different handles. 

LPIN 2019 Awards voter registration is closed; however, LPIN 2020 Awards Official Rules will state, "III b) LPIN Awards voter registrants must register on the LPIN Awards board before they will be approved for the Official Registered Voters List for LPIN Awards.  III c) Prospective voter registrants who desire to be added to the Official LPIN Awards Registered Voters List must submit a Voter Registration Form during the voter registration period.  They must provide their unique handle and valid email address.  LPIN Awards voter registrants must provide LPIN Awards Registered Voter or LPIN Awards Committee member references that have met them in person.  Voter registrants who haven't met any LPIN Awards registered voters must list all the LPIN Courtesans and others in our community that have met them in person for committee evaluation and confirmation."   
NRA Benefactor Member

Michael j.

Once you register to vote, is it permanent, or do we have to register every year?
Michael J.

MrTShirt

Quote from: Michael j. on Mar 03, 2020, 05:37 AM
Once you register to vote, is it permanent, or do we have to register every year?

If yu keep voting each year, you stay registered.

If you stop voting for 2 years, you are dropped from the list.  Then, if you again want to vote again, you must re-register.

Rea

So proud of all these lovely ladies!  And happy to have the nomination! Let's dress to impress and support each other! 

World Famous Mustang Ranch

This is so exciting! I'm so proud of each and every lady!