So I have this "problem"; abeit a good "problem"

Started by Tanner2542, Mar 29, 2020, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanner2542

Even before the quarantine I have been saving my $$$ to make my second trip to the MR.  My first trip was wonderful and I got to meet so many wonderful people; both guests and those working.  For my next visit I am desiring to spend time with a lady that is actually mentally and physically attracted to me and I to her.  I'm not looking to sweep this person away from the MR nor am I blind to the fact that developing an actual monogamous, real life relationship is not realistic.  However, I do believe it is possible to have a very strong mutual attraction between two people that leads to both genuine mental & physical enjoyment & fulfillment.  My "problem" (if you can call it that) is I am physically attracted to and potentially mentally attracted to, Rea, Phoenix, Rachel Varga, Holly, Tori, Luna, and Scarlet but can only afford to spend the kind of time I want to with one of them .  Obviously they are all physically stunning and I have also communicated with a few of them, read the posts of those who visit the forum (reached out to a few that didn't respond), and have met one or two of them at the ranch during my first visit.  I would be genuinely interested to hear from both the ladies and men on here that have developed the kind of "relationship" with each other that I am looking for.  I know there are a few.... :)     

Adventure Guy

I have met 3 ladies you mentioned and had the pleasure of partying with 2 of them.  However, I wouldn't be surprised if all of the ladies you mentioned are great to be with.

To your question based on my experience, yes, there are some ladies that we just "clicked" from our first time together in what felt like super strong mutual attraction and some that continued that way after a few parties.  What I'd recommend is get to know the ladies you are interested in person (see if there is connection/chemistry) and then you can figure out who you want to party with.  Also, for those ladies that have social media, that helps me too because I can get a better understanding of some of their interests before meeting them in person.

Ironman

Ennie meany miney moe!😉😁

OK Seriously Tori gives a good party so does Rea. Met Rachel once didn't book with her, but she is popular for a reason. I haven't met the rest you mentioned.  Odds are not all 7 will be there next time you go.  So one of two will be eliminated by default. I seriously doubt you will go wrong with any of the 7 you mentioned.

If however all 7 are there and on the floor your next trip?

When all else fails ennie meany miney moe!  That has been my go to move many times over the years hasn't failed yet.😄😄 Seriously though good luck whenever your next trip happens.  Hopefully fingers crossed 🤞🏻 You will have the chance to make a decision soon.😉 Just remember their is in theory no wrong choice.  Don't rule out one though you didn't mention in your post. Some of the best experiences are the ones you are not initially planning on.  Sometimes you walk in the door of a brothel, regardless of which one it is, and some girl you were not originally considering will just make you trip over your own tongue because you are dragging it all over the floor as you try to walk.🤣🤣 Either way have fun.😎🖖🏼

1Bytetoomany

Tanner, you have a great eye for women, but you will have to "sample" your way to find the chemistry you want for your "relationship." Your problem is time and money. Once you find the chemistry, your time and money problem will get much BIGGER! Have fun shopping in The Mustang Ranch candy store!

Drew

Hey Tanner,
   When you make your plans to come out here, I would see who is on schedule. That will knock 2-3 girls out of the running. If you have any fetishes or kinks, I would mention it and see how they react. Some girls are okay with certain fetishes more than others. Also, a client told me once that he picks the girl by the look in her eyes. You have a great list of girls, and each of them brings something to the table. I think you will have a great party with whoever you choose. I hope this helps a little!

Quote from: Tanner2542 on Mar 29, 2020, 01:52 PM
Even before the quarantine I have been saving my $$$ to make my second trip to the MR.  My first trip was wonderful and I got to meet so many wonderful people; both guests and those working.  For my next visit I am desiring to spend time with a lady that is actually mentally and physically attracted to me and I to her.  I'm not looking to sweep this person away from the MR nor am I blind to the fact that developing an actual monogamous, real life relationship is not realistic.  However, I do believe it is possible to have a very strong mutual attraction between two people that leads to both genuine mental & physical enjoyment & fulfillment.  My "problem" (if you can call it that) is I am physically attracted to and potentially mentally attracted to, Rea, Phoenix, Rachel Varga, Holly, Tori, Luna, and Scarlet but can only afford to spend the kind of time I want to with one of them .  Obviously they are all physically stunning and I have also communicated with a few of them, read the posts of those who visit the forum (reached out to a few that didn't respond), and have met one or two of them at the ranch during my first visit.  I would be genuinely interested to hear from both the ladies and men on here that have developed the kind of "relationship" with each other that I am looking for.  I know there are a few.... :)     

Tanner2542

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 13, 2020, 12:39 PM
I missed this post as I have not been paying attention to this forum much sense quarantine. My guess though is you already know what lady I would pick of the ones listed and she has treated me very well.

Yep I do.  She is certainly my top choice as well.  I would really like to interact with her a bit prior to meeting her at the ranch just to see if the mental connection is there (I am certainly physically attracted to her).  On the surface I think I would very much enjoy treating her very special.