Petite Bombshell Drew’s Dream Outdate

Started by Drew, Apr 20, 2020, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drew

So for this post, I have three dream outdates:

1. Let's go to a concert, I'll wear a slightly cropped shirt with daisy dukes. We can jam to music all night, go back to our suite and make sweet love all morning.

2. I have never been to Tahoe, I just want to go! I love hiking and water sports, I'll let you choose the activities because I am down for anything.

3. We fly to Vegas for the weekend and go see Dita Vin Teese preform. I have been obsessed with her since I was a very young girl.

Cobia

How about going up to Virginia City ?  Ever been up there?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Drew

I went up there to get my Sheriff's card, it looks like a cool place. I would love to go up there and visit the candy store. Cobia have you you been up there and what's your favorite thing to do? 
Quote from: Cobia on Apr 20, 2020, 03:24 PM

How about going up to Virginia City ?  Ever been up there?

Cobia

I go up there often on outdates.  Love to do the "ol time picture" thing. I build cedar frames for the pictures and send them to the ladies.  Also a friend of mine works at the Silver Dollar Saloon.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Prospector Bob

Drew...  Don't know if they'll be happening this year.   :-\   In Virginia City they have their annual Camel & Ostrich races in September & Outhouse races in October. I've been to the outhouse races, which are hilarious, but not the Camel & Ostrich races. Some Mustang Ladies have participated in the races before. You might ask around.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Bigfoot

Drew

You had me at Ostrich! I need to talk someone into talking me for an outdate.

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Apr 21, 2020, 07:57 AM
Drew...  Don't know if they'll be happening this year.   :-\   In Virginia City they have their annual Camel & Ostrich races in September & Outhouse races in October. I've been to the outhouse races, which are hilarious, but not the Camel & Ostrich races. Some Mustang Ladies have participated in the races before. You might ask around.

Drew

I love the idea!
Quote from: Cobia on Apr 21, 2020, 02:40 AM
I go up there often on outdates.  Love to do the "ol time picture" thing. I build cedar frames for the pictures and send them to the ladies.  Also a friend of mine works at the Silver Dollar Saloon.