News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Honoring Memorial Day

Started by Ayana, May 26, 2020, 01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayana

Thank You to all the Veterans and Families for Your Love for Our Country. No words can equal to How Amazing you are.... I wish I could bottle up My Love and send it to you :-* :-* :-*. You are always in my thoughts and prayers....
And Last but certainly Not least are those who Sacrificed their lives for Freedom God bless you. Your memory is not lost... May we continue to Honor you daily. Thank you again and We love you 😘
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on May 26, 2020, 01:40 AM
Thank You to all the Veterans and Families for Your Love for Our Country. No words can equal to How Amazing you are.... I wish I could bottle up My Love and send it to you :-* :-* :-*. You are always in my thoughts and prayers....
And Last but certainly Not least are those who Sacrificed their lives for Freedom God bless you. Your memory is not lost... May we continue to Honor you daily. Thank you again and We love you 😘

Thank you dear.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Carrera

Yes... thx u so much and happy Memorial Day to all 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋!!!

pearl pleaser

Beautifully expressed, Ayana...Thanks to all who preserve freedom. You deserve much more than our eternal gratitude!