News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ayana has many reviews! Here is a start!

Started by World Famous Mustang Ranch, Dec 27, 2020, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Click Here To Email Me
REVIEW ME
Review (Please include my name in review)
Submit

AYANA'S 2021 SCHEDULE
COMING SOON

ABOUT AYANA

Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Honey Blond - Brown
Height: 5'8
Measurements: 34-30-36
Favorite Drink: Red Wine
Favorite Outfit: Birthday Suit
Favorite Gifts: Jewlery
Lucky Number: 11
What's your favorite place on your body?  Smile, I love smiling and my hips because I love moving them.
Do you do threesomes?  Yes! I have been with three couples in the same party. Let's just say it was a pretty wild and erotic time!
Do you kiss? Yes, but only with a very special gentleman.
BDSM? Yes
Do you do anal? Yes
Are you submissive?  Dominant?  Both?  I'm always a DOM!
Your favorite sexual position? All positions are my favorite
Describe a sexy, enticing, come and get me party: Soft intimate lighting with music, chocolate syrup and whip cream. Our bodies connecting and making your own masterpiece of art.

AYANA REVIEWS

Review - Ayana is very beautiful and sexy. I was first with Ayana about a year ago. It was my first time with a woman, and it was wonderful. Afterward, we had dinner together and talked. I'm normally very shy, but I was very comfortable talking to her. The next time I saw her, I was at the ranch for a couple of days, and we spent more time together. I think we had even more fun than the first time we were together. We also had dinner together and had good conversations. The time I've spent with Ayana has been very rewarding. She is a special woman. I hope I can come back and see her many more times in the future!
2020-03-21

Review - Ayana is a very special lady. Besides being incredibly sexy, she is also very easy to talk to. I highly recommend spending time with this precious creature.
Mjp 2019-12-19

Review - Wow... what an amazing lady. You should take the time to meet Ayana. She's all about you. I could elaborate but wouldn't know where to stop.
T 2018-12-12

Review - This lady will rock your WORLD? Well worth it!!
L 2018-12-06

Review - I had ad a wonderful time with you Alana. She is a dream come true as well as beautiful. I would definitely would love to see you again in the near future.
John P 2018-08-21

Review  - Ayana is a sweet lady who is very easy to talk to. During our time together, she was intelligent, understanding and knew exactly what to do. Thanks for the experience of a lifetime.
M 2017-06-23

Review - Ayana is absolutely amazing. Great personality, phenomenal conversationalist, and beautiful! I hit the Trifecta. Time with this true woman was the highlight of my year so far!!!! Hopefully, another party is in the near future! Can't wait to see you again!
LMFW 2017-04-18

Review - I Had the best time with Ayana she was kind and more than giving. We talked and explored each other, spent over three hours of non-stop love from this lovely lady looking forward to seeing her next time
Jon 2017-03-27

Review  - I had an amazing time with this Lady!
Killa 2016-07-05

Review  - Ayana was most awesome. You will have the time of your life.
P. Drek

Cobia

I usually don't recommend someone but in this case Ayana is Cobia APROVED.   Great lady and great party !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Silverado

Cobia

I gota add to this.  I have had many parties with Ayana over the yrs.  ( 88 in all )  The parties just get better and better.  My last trip I spent a great deal of time with Ayana and it ended up being one of the best trips I have ever had out there and I have been going ever since the big house opened.

We have done several out dates and gone to Virginia City and taken many old time pictures.  It is such a pleasure to visit this sex lady.

Thank you Ayana for all the memories.  Looking forward to many more.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ayana

Oh boy I'm blushing and emotional  :D I'm so honored and thankful for your kind words. I'm only doing what I love and passionately giving what I've received from YOU....  :-* :-* :-*
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Cobia

Quote from: Ayana on May 20, 2023, 11:15 PM
Oh boy I'm blushing and emotional  :D I'm so honored and thankful for your kind words. I'm only doing what I love and passionately giving what I've received from YOU....  :-* :-* :-*

Thank you dear.  Maybe it won't be too long till I can make it back out to see you.

SixT9er

Quote from: Cobia on May 21, 2023, 12:05 AM
Thank you dear.  Maybe it won't be too long till I can make it back out to see you.
After witnessing you two together this last trip I'm not surprised you both had a great time. It was obvious watching you out of the bedroom!😉
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on May 21, 2023, 02:38 AM
Quote from: Cobia on May 21, 2023, 12:05 AM
After witnessing you two together this last trip I'm not surprised you both had a great time. It was obvious watching you out of the bedroom!😉

and a big thanks to you for toteing us around.  We enjoyed you and your date out on the town.

pearl pleaser

Quote from: Cobia on May 20, 2023, 07:31 PM
I gota add to this.  I have had many parties with Ayana over the yrs.  ( 88 in all )  The parties just get better and better.  My last trip I spent a great deal of time with Ayana and it ended up being one of the best trips I have ever had out there and I have been going ever since the big house opened.

We have done several out dates and gone to Virginia City and taken many old time pictures.  It is such a pleasure to visit this sex lady.

Cobia, I am so envious....

Cobia

Quote from: pearl pleaser on May 22, 2023, 09:31 PM
Quote from: Cobia on May 20, 2023, 07:31 PM

Cobia, I am so envious....

I suspect you have had some great times with Ayana too.