News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

When are the best times to come by?

Started by JimDiGriz, Apr 16, 2021, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimDiGriz

It used to be that different ladies worked different hours, with some focusing on daytime and some on evenings.  I understand that there's no set hours (for now), but I have to empathize with a lady who's worked all day, and then has a client show up late evening/early morning.  The stress of the job notwithstanding, all the ladies need time to rest and sleep.  So while gentlemen are allowed to arrive at any time, is there a range of time (e.g. x A.M. to y P.M.) that the ladies/management would prefer that gentlemen arrive?

Thanks!

SixT9er

I'd think with as many Ladies they have back in the house they'd be doing shifts again. That being said if you make an appointment most Ladies will gladly adjust their sched as has been in the past. I know some Ladies are "Day" & Some are "Night" by their desired sleeping patterns
Not really fair to the Ladies to expect them to be ready 24/7.
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

I have no clue what the current policy is. But I know it at one point.  If you had a late with a lady, and it was outside of her normal shift designated shift she had 8 hours to sleep or do whatever from the time her appointment ended.

Example if her shift was 9am to 9pm and you made an appointment with her at 11 pm and kept her up till 6 am  her start time would be adjusted to like 2 pm the next day. Same was true if you pulled a night shift girl into the day shift.  But that was several years ago not sure what the current policy is.

You really shouldn't worry about it. If you know the girls are working on a shift schedule just make an appointment for whatever time, and tell them you want girl X as  long as you gave reasonable notice say the day before. The ranch will let the lady know it will then be on the lady to either accept your appointment or reject it.

Personally I always preferred to just pick one out of the bar. As long as I liked the way her butt looked I was able to make it F en work assuming we agreed on price of course.😎

That being said appointments are useful if you are booking a girl you have booked before aka. A favorite lady. Appointments are also useful if you have your eye on a particular lady.  Either because you know you will be arriving at a time she is not normally on shift, or  you want to be sure she is available when you show up. If the lady knows she has a client on their way in to see her she will usually remove herself from  the floor to get ready for you. 

Last time I was in I booked a girl. Knowing I had a buddy that was going to want to book her, but he wasn't going to be in for a while he had other friends to ditch and beer not served at MR to drink first. So I kept her well er um company for a while. When we were back out he was still not there. But he texted me shortly after so after stepping out of the bar to confirm it was my buddy letting me know he was about 40.minutes out. I then walked over to the lady to let her know he was finally on the way so she then excused herself and went back to her room to get ready for my buddy.

Yes technically my buddy was lucky we are usually attracted to the same type of girl. However he hates to make official appointments. He doesn't want to be pinned down to an exact time. So he was lucky none of the girls I would have normally been drawn to first (Charlotte) for example were working that weekend. So I helped my buddy out I took his intended girl out of play just long enough till he was ready to show up.  Like I said it worked because we are usually physically attracted to the same type of girl, and since none of mine were working that weekend I borrowed one of his. I can see why he likes her she knows her way around a mattress several ways actually.

Yes we have done this more then once difference is usually I knew the girl first so he would borrow one of mine.  The only exception he never would have booked my retired ATF he knew that would have been to weird for me.

To be clear there was more than one guy I consider a friend that booked with my ATF more than once in some cases. PB!😉 however that was different I was never in the building at the time I wasn't even In Nevada when they did.  I didn't have to watch her walk back with anyone else ever let CV alone someone I knew and hung out with in the real world. The ladies are there to make money they are not your wife or your real life girlfriend.  However it would be very awkward for lack of a better term if your main wingman is going back with your favorite girl even if it was just a business arrangement. For everyone involved if that makes any sense?

So  yes my buddy and I sometimes in the past have had a girl share type thing going on with the ladies of LPIN but we had specific rules, and never at the same time. Although the last girl we did this asked me if him and I would be down with that. I told her hells to the nooo!! I say we had because at this point I'm about 99 percent sure I am done! He is going to have to start making real appointments, or take his chances with whomever is available when he finally shows up. I won't probably be around to temporarily take a girl out of play till he is done singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall with other friends in town.🤣🤣   

BTW guys I did advise  the  lady  whom I wont name on open forum at least in this topic.  lf she truly had this fantasy of two buddies coming into the ranch to book her at the same time she needs to work during one of the July gatherings because there would be at least two freaks in that group that would show up at that weekend and be down for that type of action.🤣🤣🤣 But not me and my buddy Hell no!!

So anyway back to your question,  I wouldn't worry about what time you actually show up.  However if you have a  specific lady in mind make an appointment.

If not just show up there will be at least a few ladies there willing and able to fulfill your fantasy or whatever for the night price of course good luck.🤘🏼

SixT9er

Damn! Ironman feelin it today!😂😂😂

& no I didn't read the entire post, I don't have 2 hrs to kill right now!😂🤣😂
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Apr 17, 2021, 12:46 PM
Damn! Ironman feelin it today!😂😂😂

& no I didn't read the entire post, I don't have 2 hrs to kill right now!😂🤣😂

Technically I posted that around 3 am my time. Lost my job over a year ago at this point, but sleeping at night is still hit and miss especially if I go bowling that night like I did on Friday.  ( yeterday) First 200+ in over a year it was closed for most of year in California, and first since bowling reopened in my area on April 1st. How much longer I can continue to bowl is debateable at this point I only had so many freebies saved up.😟😟 I need a paycheck if I'm going to continue long term.😟😟

You are actually right though I'm feeling it today!😖😖 My back is sore only bowled 3 games but my dumb ass for got to put on the back support I Wear until frame 6 of game 2. So I did it to myself.😠😠 I also find that having to bowl with a mask on😷 to  be more physically draining....

PS If I still had a job☹ and some real cash. I would make an appointment with my chiropractor at the Mustang. ( Charlotte) Since 2018 she has fixed all my body part ouches. She fixed my bowling arm she fixed my left leg. So I bet if given a chance she could fix my back too. 😖😖. Shame I don't have the cash for the treatment.☹🙁 I wonder 🤔🤔 if t can charm Charlotte into taking medical to Pay her well er um chiropractor fees.😉😁

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Anytime that works best for you is great with us!

Bigfoot

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 17, 2021, 10:33 AM
So I helped my buddy out I took his intended girl out of play just long enough till he was ready to show up.
You're lucky I wasn't there because I'd be mad that I got the Ironman cock block.   ;)

Ironman

Quote from: Bigfoot on Apr 30, 2021, 03:09 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Apr 17, 2021, 10:33 AM
So I helped my buddy out I took his intended girl out of play just long enough till he was ready to show up.
You're lucky I wasn't there because I'd be mad that I got the Ironman cock block.   ;)

You were there you gave me the ride over and back to my hotel thanks for that BTW. You booked with Lena that night. Which.  I knew was your plan. So my intentions towards Miss Lena that night were to say nothing more to her than hello, and confirm for her who I was.  I promised her I would.

As it worked out I didn't have to confirm who I was, because Miss Lena is a smart lady so when she saw me sitting with you at the table she knew right away who I was.😃

No it was Arizona I temporarily took off the floor till my other buddy was done singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall with other friends in downtown Reno. I did consider Brandy that night.  However she chose to make her best move right away. If she had used her same approxh on me after I had been there for an hour or two I might have ended up in her room instead, and my other buddy would have just had to hope his intended dance partner was still available when he finally decided to show up.