SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Good hotels to stay at

Started by Navyguy, May 03, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 06, 2021, 09:19 PM
Quote from: Michael j. on Jul 01, 2021, 04:45 AM
Is that the place a block or two off of Virginia Street?
Michael I think you're referring to the National Bowling Stadium which is 2 blocks over from Virginia street down town

I haven't bowled at the stadium since 2019 unfortunately Covid knocked my last scheduled event  there out of the box.

Last time I actually,did bowl there was December of 19. Just after the remodel which I don't think was completely finished yet.

The lanes were brand new though. We were  the first event second squad after the new lanes were installed. They were so new they really hadn't settled yet even my old plastic ball from the late 90's was hooking like one of my newer reactive resin balls.

Basically none of my friends or myself all bowled like 💩💩💩💩

Bigfoot who just happened to be in the Reno area that weekend picked me up later that night, and we  went over to Mustang.  I spoke briefly with several ladies. Lena was Bigfoots date for the night. But I spoke with her briefly before her and Bigfoot excused themselves. I was going to say hello to her before her and BF went MIA because I promised her I would let her put  a face behind the post before I left town.

Worked out though  I didn't have to when she saw me talking with BF she put 2 and 2 together. Something tells me all the ladies at mustang are good at math.😄

I spoke with several others. Brandy I liked her approch she just showed me her go to move to  get a guys attention way to soon.

I also Spoke wirh Vera and a few others. They were all friendly and they all had some appeal.

I was however on a ultra tight budget so I wasn't going to jump into anything.

I was about 10 minutes from making the decision not to book all. When Arizona put me in the mood.  Given the world went all wacko 4 months later its probably a good thing I did book something because unfortunately I don't know when or if I will be making it back to Muatng or any brothel again any time soon if ever. The fallout from the pandemic will have lasting repercussions on my life moving forward.

As for bowling at the stadium again!  That too is up in the air. I hope to get a chance to bowl there again. I bowled so poorly last time new unsettled lanes or not. I would like to be able to go out on a better series.