News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

RETURN TRIP

Started by Cobia, Aug 27, 2022, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Is there any lady from the past that would cause you to make a trip to the Mustang if she returned?  Who ?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

johann

Either Carolina or Victoria.

I know, I know, they have both retired, but a guy can dream, can't he.

Unabetted

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

mackdaddy_69

If one lady wanted to come back to see and my pick would be Lilly just a dream or Candace would be cool.

Michael j.

Toy, who was my first party at the Wild Horse Canyon Ranch.  Not much up front, but an absolutely gorgeous ass that gave new meaning to Doggie style.
Michael J.

Prospector Bob

Tawny for sure. Janelle & Jenna Monroe together.
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Yes I just leave it at that.😉😃

Cobia

So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 28, 2022, 02:30 PM

I miss Lena.

🤔🤔 Lena is still active old man. So throw on your best cowboy hat🤠 and go see her why you still got time old man.😉😁

SixT9er

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 29, 2022, 11:01 AM

I miss Lena.

🤔🤔 Lena is still active old man. So throw on your best cowboy hat🤠 and go see her why you still got time old man.😉😁
Different Lena from several yrs ago
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Prospector Bob

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 29, 2022, 02:24 PM

I miss Lena.

Niner is correct. The Lena Cobia would like to see again is an Asian Lady. I met her a few times when at the Wild Horse. She was/is a fine Lady... very friendly & funny as well. Never partied with her but did get to cuddle with her in the saloon a couple of times.  ;) She was on my list 'til she retired. Sorry I missed out...  :(  :-[
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Aug 29, 2022, 02:49 PM

I miss Lena.

Niner is correct. The Lena Cobia would like to see again is an Asian Lady. I met her a few times when at the Wild Horse. She was/is a fine Lady... very friendly & funny as well. Never partied with her but did get to cuddle with her in the saloon a couple of times.  ;) She was on my list 'til she retired. Sorry I missed out...  :(  :-[

🤔 Oh yeah I forgot about her.😃

Although I am 90 percent sure she actually spelled her Name as Lina. Don't quote me on that though.😉🙂

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Aug 29, 2022, 04:20 PM

I miss Lena.

Although I am 90 percent sure she actually spelled her Name as Lina. Don't quote me on that though.😉🙂

You may be right about the spelling.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Aug 29, 2022, 04:28 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Aug 29, 2022, 04:20 PM

I miss Lena.

You may be tight about the spelling.

Back in high school, and my early college days I thought I wanted to.be a journalist.   For several reasons one of which was my piss poor spelling and Grammar. I.decided not to continue down that path.

I do remember how to do research.

It was indeed spelled Lina. She last logged in back in 2014.

Here is one of her topic threads.

http://forum.mustangranchbrothel.com/index.php?topic=72.msg412#msg412

You as her biggest fan were a regular contributer to her topics. She was your number 1 go to girl for about 70 parties or so. In another topic you made a post in 2016. That you missed her.

For the record I can relate to what it feels like to miss a favorite.☹  On the upside you got about 70 parties worth of memories. Of her.👍🏻🤘🏼