News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bella & Stormy

Started by shutterbug, Oct 18, 2022, 04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shutterbug

As a general rule, I don't do 2 girl parties, due to a couple of unsatisfactory past experiences. But after individually partying with Stormy and Bella, I could tell they were worth breaking the rule. And damn was I glad I did. These 2 ladies are as awesome together as they are 1-on-1.

In a lot of ways, they're very similar: absolutely gorgeous with spectacular all-natural bodies, engaging conversationalists, and adept sexual partners. As for differences, Bella is outgoing and vivacious; Stormy is a laid-back sweet little country girl. Well, "sweet" until you get to talking about sex - apparently she's also into some kinky stuff way above my skill level, so I can't vouch for those skills.

Together, these ladies make for a perfect 3-way. They vibe off of each other really well and are both equally committed to understanding and satisfying your desires. In our previous individual parties, they had each mentioned that they like both guys and girls. So if at some point you find yourself needing a break from the action (and with these two, you probably will), taking some time to watch these beautiful ladies intertwined with each other will have you ready to go again in short order.

So if you've never had a chance to take on 2 girls at the same time, these 2 ladies would be the perfect way to start. Or if you have, but it was a bit of a letdown, try again with Bella and Stormy, and they'll show you how it's supposed to be done.

And if the 2-girl experience just isn't your thing, a normal party with either of these ladies is just as memorable. They are both the most genuine sweethearts you'll ever meet, and any time spent with them will make your day a whole lot better.

Ironman

Glad someone finally made a new post on here.😎

robert-gudgeon

its nice to hear you had a good time I have done the 2 girls at one of the Brothels here in Australia were I live and I have also done a 3 girl one as well  I hope you can do it again
Quote from: shutterbug on Oct 18, 2022, 04:47 AM
As a general rule, I don't do 2 girl parties, due to a couple of unsatisfactory past experiences. But after individually partying with Stormy and Bella, I could tell they were worth breaking the rule. And damn was I glad I did. These 2 ladies are as awesome together as they are 1-on-1.

In a lot of ways, they're very similar: absolutely gorgeous with spectacular all-natural bodies, engaging conversationalists, and adept sexual partners. As for differences, Bella is outgoing and vivacious; Stormy is a laid-back sweet little country girl. Well, "sweet" until you get to talking about sex - apparently she's also into some kinky stuff way above my skill level, so I can't vouch for those skills.

Together, these ladies make for a perfect 3-way. They vibe off of each other really well and are both equally committed to understanding and satisfying your desires. In our previous individual parties, they had each mentioned that they like both guys and girls. So if at some point you find yourself needing a break from the action (and with these two, you probably will), taking some time to watch these beautiful ladies intertwined with each other will have you ready to go again in short order.

So if you've never had a chance to take on 2 girls at the same time, these 2 ladies would be the perfect way to start. Or if you have, but it was a bit of a letdown, try again with Bella and Stormy, and they'll show you how it's supposed to be done.

And if the 2-girl experience just isn't your thing, a normal party with either of these ladies is just as memorable. They are both the most genuine sweethearts you'll ever meet, and any time spent with them will make your day a whole lot better.

shutterbug

Quote from: Ironman on Oct 18, 2022, 05:16 AM

I would have posted sooner, but it's hard to type when you're surrounded by various parts of spectacular female anatomy.

Cobia

Quote from: shutterbug on Oct 18, 2022, 03:44 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Oct 18, 2022, 05:16 AM

I would have posted sooner, but it's hard to type when you're surrounded by various parts of spectacular female anatomy.

;D Exactly.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.