News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Thank you Rachel & Rea

Started by SixT9er, Jun 01, 2023, 11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

Sunday morning I stopped by the house on my way back home for Breakfast. I was feeling very depressed & both Rachel & Rea came and visited with me for a bit that morning. Rachel was waiting for an appt & Rea's shift had ended but both took the time to visit with me & cheer me up. I sincerely appreciate their kindness not just to me that morning but every time I come to the house whether it's just for a meal or to party they always take time to give me a big hug & visit with me.

Thank you Ladies for always caring!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

Quote from: SixT9er on Jun 01, 2023, 11:59 AM
Sunday morning I stopped by the house on my way back home for Breakfast. I was feeling very depressed & both Rachel & Rea came and visited with me for a bit that morning. Rachel was waiting for an appt & Rea's shift had ended but both took the time to visit with me & cheer me up. I sincerely appreciate their kindness not just to me that morning but every time I come to the house whether it's just for a meal or to party they always take time to give me a big hug & visit with me.

Thank you Ladies for always caring!

Some ladies do take good care of us.  Glad it worked out for ya.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.