News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cum and play with us today...

Started by Jaylynn, Mar 04, 2014, 06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaylynn

Hey guys....
There are so many new lady's and so many I would love to play with....so who's coming in to make this happen????

Maya

Cobia

Quote from: Maya on Mar 04, 2014, 06:35 PM
I wanna play!!!
:-)

Me too....wish I could have stayed longer.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Maya

By the way... Thanks for pinching Jean on the nipple for me during her last visit...hehee..she was telling me about it this weekend..
Hahaaa... I didn't know you had not only pinched but also pulled her nipple. You are a great messenger by adding your own twist to the msg, I love it!...hahaaa!!

Love n miss you!!!

Cobia

Quote from: Maya on Mar 04, 2014, 06:42 PM
By the way... Thanks for pinching Jean on the nipple for me during her last visit...hehee..she was telling me about it this weekend..
Hahaaa... I didn't know you had not only pinched but also pulled her nipple. You are a great messenger by adding your own twist to the msg, I love it!...hahaaa!!

Love n miss you!!!

:D.......thank you my dear.   It was my pleasure  FOR SURE !!  I already miss you'll.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

Quote from: Maya on Mar 04, 2014, 06:42 PM

Love n miss you!!!

......on second thought ...you might ask Jean just who's nipple got pinched ....I think it went both ways.... :D

Jaylynn

Hahaha  yeah Jean was pretty mad she hit me hard :( and then cried lol did you get her back :) Maya ??? Great to get to know you Cobia to :)

Cobia

Quote from: Jaylynn on Mar 05, 2014, 03:05 PM
Hahaha  yeah Jean was pretty mad she hit me hard :( and then cried lol did you get her back :) Maya ??? Great to get to know you Cobia to :)

I had a blast thanks to you'll.  Good to see everyone again too.

(now who is going to poke ya since I am gone ??)