News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Sweet BDSM Deals!!!!

Started by Maya, Apr 21, 2014, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maya

Gain Experience while you play!!!

If you ever wanted to know the do`s n donts of BDSM or how to safely act out or role play scenes from your favorite BDSM book, or fantasy, here is your chance!!

I will be offering Sweet BDSM Deals for couples,  males & females!!

BDSM, does not have to be frightening... Actually when done properly both the one receiving & the one giving can enjoy all the sheer pleasures that come from playing.

If you are a couple that one wants to dominate while the other one explores the submissive side, Message Me!
After we figure out what you would like to explore, I will guide you in a fun & relaxed way in how to please & be pleased. How to get the most of our meeting so you can enjoy the new skills you acquired in the privacy of your home :-)
We loooove couples that come in so if you want more than just me, we can add another lady for a Sweet Deal!!

If you are single (male or female)...n would like to dominate or be dominated, Message Me!!
I have spoken with several ladies that are willing to participate by either being submissive or being dominant. Which means we are going to set you up with a Sweet Deal!!

Some things that will be very handy in your next sexual encounter...
**Learn how to properly pull hair.
Whether its on a male or female, you do not want to cause pain to the neck or scalp...unless you don't ever want to be allowed to pull your partners hair again...
**Spanking, learn how to warm up the skin, what implements to use, how to use them & what to do once the spanking is over. Getting properly spanked can heightened you genitila sensitivity since your buttocks are so close to where you get the most pleasure.
**Bondage/Restraints, learn different ways n things you can use to explore the wonderful world of Bondage. Knowledge is key with Bondage...& knowing how to properly & safely do it so you can enjoy living your fantasy without worrying of permanent damage that can happen when ill informed or not informed at all.
**Wax Play...one of my favorites, yet lots to know when you want to play with fire :-)
**Tickling!! Learn where & how. Tickling can be so much fun, plus it gets your body going with adrenaline & anticipation(great for couples or ppl that enjoy torturing other ppl by making them laugh). I also hear its a great AB workout.
***Etc, Etc, Etc....among the few things I mentioned there is so much more to explore. Don't be shy & message me to ask me more.

If you happen to be super shy...or can't message me here, feel free to come in to the Ranch & sit down with me so we can chit chat about what you are interested. At that time I could also introduce you to the ladies that have agreed to be part of the fun.

We got lots to offer, just ask :-)

When you call to schedule an appointment, let them know its for the Sweet BDSM Deal!

See you ALL Soon!!!

:-)

Maya

Thanks to everyone that sent me messages inquiring about this post!

I'm very excited to meet each and all of you.

BDSM can provide you with lots of way to release stress,pain or any emotional feelings that have been penned up.

Feel free to message me about how BDSM can do some amazing healing to your body & soul.

Interested in scheduling with me?? Send me a private message & I will inform you of my return date.

...till then keep it safe while having lots of fun :-)

Maya

Valentine's Day is a great day to widen your horizons.

I'll be offering these type of deals & then some on my next trip in February.

:)

Muffdivepro530

Maya

Quote from: Muffdivepro530 on Jan 09, 2015, 08:04 PM
Sounds like fun :-X

It is!

Love the smiley you used....masks with zippers can be very useful  ;)