Ironman Rambling the sequel Bowling Tori

Started by Ironman, Dec 03, 2018, 03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2018, 08:40 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 05, 2018, 03:24 PM
Quote from: chuckar chaser on Dec 05, 2018, 02:55 PM
Hell I want to take that picture before eating dessert. Ill see what I can do. But I dont think I have anymore pull than anyone else that has partied with her.

Yes you do she told me what you did to make up for the time you forgot the donuts. You the man Chuck 👍🏻 Besides she is your brothel wife. Not mine. I am just a one night stand she had while you was away on business.😉😉😁😁

OK edit Tori said she would take the pictures. This may or may 😂not include a whip cream bikini we shall see but I sent her a DM explaining where I am trying  to go with this to help the mind set when she takes them.  If I can't make the time work I will just use the pictures in another Project but I think  I can make it work. How soon its done will depend how soon Tori is able to  slip into Character and how soon I can sit at my laptop and put it all together.

Where it will be posted TBD not on here though

As of today tentive release sometime in 19. But like I said how quickly Tori can slip into character will be a big factor on when.

She told you about that? Hope she didnt give to many details.😀😁
No she wouldn't do that to you Chuck she just said you came in one day to make amends for the time you forgot the donuts. Anyway Tori now has an idea of what kind of pictures I am looking for and the context they will be used in the story. So we will see if this project get into production.

Unfortunately some ideas never get passed the planning stage. Some ideas play much better in my so called mind but when I try to lay it down  and create the file it just ddoesn't translate well enough that the audience can embrace my vision so its basically not watchable. So the project gets canceled. Or thrown back in the pile of unfinished projects in the corner of my mind.