News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

On my home page today.....

Started by Cobia, May 03, 2013, 05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Just saw on my home page (MSN) where 904 people in China have been arrested for selling rat, fox, and mink meat for mutton.

What foods do we get from over there?  Makes you wonder about potted meat don't it.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

It makes you wonder about anything you get any more. Look at that building that callasped in India I think. The workers boss was saying it is safe go back to work. It killed a whole lot of people All because of greed.

Cobia

Quote from: caveman on May 03, 2013, 05:17 PM
It makes you wonder about anything you get any more. Look at that building that callasped in India I think. The workers boss was saying it is safe go back to work. It killed a whole lot of people All because of greed.

Yeah there was a lot of people in that building.

I have eaten horse meat a long time ago .  A bar b q place was selling it as beef but finally got caught but I hope I have never eaten rat...... :-X
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

and they call us fake ha i think this place is more than real  :D real girls real organic food real fun real climatic experiences  ;) and alll hand raised working girls  :-*