News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Parties with Dennae and Gabriella

Started by johann, Feb 27, 2018, 08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johann

At the beginning of last week, I managed to make another trip up to the Mustang Ranch.

I already had a few ideas for who I wanted to party with, and was very happy to find that one of my selected ladies was in the bar at the moment I walked in.  This was a lady that I'd not partied with before, Dennae.

We sat and talked at the bar for a few minutes, as I took a few minutes to unwind after the drive up over the Donner Pass.  Once I was relaxed enough, I suggested we go and see what we could do.

Negotiations went as smoothly as could be expected, and we were soon headed back to her room.

A quick shower later and we got started.  Dennae is just a wonderful lady, truly the girl next door from Boston.  What happens at exit 28 stays at exit 28, all I'll say is that I had a great time with her, and I'm certain she had a good party too.

Eventually we headed back to the bar.  The other lady I wanted to party with wasn't there when I got back, but as soon as I'd asked if she was available, I was told that she was.

Sure enough, a few moments later, in walked Gabriella.  She is from South America, and based on experiences with other ladies from that area, I knew this was going to be a fun party.

Same drill as last time, negotiations, check, and off we go.

Just a totally different party, a lot more exotic is the best way I can describe it.  Gabriella is incredibly sexy, if you have never partied with her you are missing out on something really special.  Yet again, I was amazed at how good the ladies at the Mustang Ranch are.

All too soon it was over.  I was a little short of time by now, so I had to leave pretty much as soon as I was able.

As is always the case, this was another fun trip to the Mustang Ranch, and two more parties with two of the great ladies on the line up.

My last thoughts as I was headed through Reno.  It really doesn't matter who you party with, it's just not possible to go wrong with the ladies here.