News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Leah is back (soon)!

Started by Leah, Apr 26, 2017, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwood

Charlotte

So happy to have you back! Guys, you will absolutely love our feisty Leah! Let's make 2018 the best year ever! ;D

Leah

I'll be available January 26th-31st. It may be short, but its guaranteed to be oh-so sweet.

<3
Leah

FarmBoyinCA

I may not make in time for the time you are there in January.  I am crossing my fingers that Leah will be there in March when I have time to make it up there.

Leah

I'll be home soon! Available February 9th-12th and 15th-28th. 9pm-9am.

<3
Leah

Leah

Spring time is one of the best times to get frisky. Let's give the bunnies a run for their money. Available 9pm-9am, 03/16/18 - 04/02/18.

<3
Leah

lumberjack0306

See you  there   on the  31st 

Madison

Yay! Will be great to have you back in the house!

FarmBoyinCA

I am getting excited as I look forward to meeting you, Leah. My mind has been racing at a million miles per hour with ideas in my head. I feel like a moth who is attracted to a flame. I'll see you on Tuesday 3/20.

Leah

I'll be back in house Wednesday, April 18th - TBA. Call to confirm hours and availability.

<3
Leah

Bailey Rose

I love Leah. She is an amazing lady in the bar and in the bedroom.  ;)
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Leah

I'll be back in house Friday, June 1st. Call for schedule and availability.

"Just give me a June night
The moonlight and you in my arms with all your charms
The moon above and we'll make love.
I'll hold you in full view"

<3
Leah

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on May 31, 2018, 01:45 PM
Welcome back Leah.

You need to check her out Chuck my buddy seemed to enjoy his party with her. You know you want too anyways.,😉

FarmBoyinCA

I will agree with Ironman on his assessment.  I had a great time with Leah once before.  I have provided some information on my experience, but there are some personal details that is between Leah and myself. 

I am looking to get a time to get back up there for an encore.  I am hoping it is sooner rather than later.  Leah is in my mind and I think about her when I have a free moment for a personal thought.

Definitely my favorite to see when I'm up there.   ;)

Carrera

Quote from: Leah on Apr 26, 2017, 09:24 AM
I'll be back Friday, April 28th as promised. I am available starting at 9pm. Call to make an appointment with me so that I'm guaranteed to be all yours. I have a feeling its going to be a wild weekend. Can't wait!

<3

Leah
Hurry Hurry and book this sexy babe !!!