Super Bowl weekend is RIGHT around the corner!!

Started by Marilyn, Jan 15, 2015, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emma

Quote from: Silverado on Jan 17, 2015, 06:23 AM
Putt Putt

I've got to go with Emma on this one, even though I am a niner fan at heart.  But good luck anyway.

This is why we're friends, Silverado! :D  All I'm sayin' is no one thought my Buckeyes were gonna beat the Ducks last week and then what happened?  So I'm feeling like my teams are pretty invincible, although I think mostly I just want to disagree with PuttPutt!  LOL.  xoxo Emma

firemanjmat

PUTTPUT  you might want to look at the news. And way things are going in Vegas. My Seahawks are favored by 7 pts and 5-1 odds. I know cause I placed my $5K bet when it was 10-1 odds for Seahawks and 3pts.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Phoenix

Fuck yeah I gotta run around necked in putt putt's patriots jersey  :)

Marilyn

My thoughts exactly!! My bet is IN & my Hawks are taking home the win!! U can just suck my Seacock PUTTPUTT :)P

Quote from: firemanjmat on Jan 21, 2015, 06:30 AM
PUTTPUT  you might want to look at the news. And way things are going in Vegas. My Seahawks are favored by 7 pts and 5-1 odds. I know cause I placed my $5K bet when it was 10-1 odds for Seahawks and 3pts.

firemanjmat

Oh great now Phe Phe in Patriots. If it was not bad enough being tortured with Carrera and her Cowboys & Sexy Smurf and her 49ers. To add icing on the cake. I go to find out girl from Mustang is taking break. And is my Naughty Nurse here at Renown Hospital next 3 days in ER. I had to see her in 49ers scrubs instead of a baby doll or teddy. ARGHH Can I ever escape???  Sure glad I always have Mommy Dearest I can count on. LOL
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet