News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Loading the sleigh...

Started by Just Tom, Sep 20, 2014, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Tom

Quote from: Silverado on Oct 03, 2014, 04:47 AM
Tom, it sounds like you may be richly rewarded if that certain someone gets her hemp rope!

Silverado, i am more the 'enabler-type'... i will get her the rope, but i'm not too sure about letting her tie me up
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Just Tom

Quote from: Shayne on Oct 03, 2014, 06:23 PM
Dear Santa, my list could take a bit of time to get thru, it might be better if I were sitting on your.......
Lap??
That way, one of my wishes could get checked off before Christmas morning... Lol:)
Can't wait to see you!! Xo

i like you sitting on my....lap, you can sit there until all your list has been gone through  :-*

isn't that how we met in the first place? ::)

Maya

Quote from: Just Tom on Oct 04, 2014, 12:51 AM
Quote from: Silverado on Oct 03, 2014, 04:47 AM
Tom, it sounds like you may be richly rewarded if that certain someone gets her hemp rope!

Silverado, i am more the 'enabler-type'... i will get her the rope, but i'm not too sure about letting her tie me up

Silverado, you are right Tom WILL  be rewarded!!
& Tom, no need to worry, my reward for you won't end up with you being tied...heheee.. However you will receive a reward  :-*

Just Tom

well, so far it looks like Santa Tom will get a little lipstick on his collar this year..... but he wants LOTS of lipstick on his collar, so c'mon Ladies, where's them wishes?

Just Tom

if i get motivated enough i just strap JATO jets to the sleigh and the reindeer and fire 'em off, no need for snow, but it can be rough on the reindeer

that would be a great Christmas present this year, snow in the Sierras....

Phoenix

yes gift cards or a trip to the beauty salon or even a trip to the accupuncturist  :-*

Just Tom

Santa tom made a brief reconnaissance this last weekend and filled in few more blanks on his list of goodies to bring to the good Ladies of the Mustang; but, boy some of them requests were strange  :o   I mean what's that gal gonna do with a riding crop when she don't got a horse?

keep them wishes comin' Ladies, the elves have returned from isolation and i am beating, umm, i mean getting them ready to make stuff and stuff presents and such

Phoenix

Just Tom

who was it ordered the black and white....?

Maya

Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 01, 2014, 01:27 AM
Santa tom made a brief reconnaissance this last weekend and filled in few more blanks on his list of goodies to bring to the good Ladies of the Mustang; but, boy some of them requests were strange  :o   I mean what's that gal gonna do with a riding crop when she don't got a horse?

keep them wishes comin' Ladies, the elves have returned from isolation and i am beating, umm, i mean getting them ready to make stuff and stuff presents and such

A crop??? Whattt, who has my kinda taste? Santa Tom,  I can let you know where to purchase an awesome crop. Send me a pm & I can point you the right way =)

Just Tom

the riding crop was tame, compared to the one gal that wanted a 'Hot Shot'.... then there was the gal that wanted a bucket of grease and a pound of chicken feathers, this new crop of Ladies have some 'interesting' tastes in gifts...

Santa tom's memory is slipping Maya, was it 1/2" inch or 3/8" inch hemp rope?

Phoenix

Tiffany

Hello kitty and more hello kitty!!!!! ;D
Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Maya

Quote from: Just Tom on Nov 13, 2014, 03:04 AM
the riding crop was tame, compared to the one gal that wanted a 'Hot Shot'.... then there was the gal that wanted a bucket of grease and a pound of chicken feathers, this new crop of Ladies have some 'interesting' tastes in gifts...

Santa tom's memory is slipping Maya, was it 1/2" inch or 3/8" inch hemp rope?

Hahaaa..we do make it quite interesting!!

Like I have mentioned before.. We are one hella of a buffet!!

Santa Tom,   3/8 would be fantastic!!
Now I will need a volunteer to decorate with my new awesome rope!! Santa Tom is you can a colorful one like ared one would be great for two reasons...red=Niners & red=sexyness!!
Ladies & Gentleman don't be shy.. I'll be nice (I think)...heheee!

Thank You!!

Just Tom

i have a pretty good sized pile of odd sized boxes and bags all laid out to be stuffed for all the good folks at Exit 28, now i just gotta do the stuffing....darn elves went on strike, again, last week, and the scab help hasn't shown up yet, darn it's hard to get help all the way up here..

and then i gotta chase down that damn Dancer, the bugger tends to wander off about this time of year, gotta keep him out of the bar...and he's the only one who knows his way around Cleveland...arhggg.....

but other than that....how's your Christmas Spirit doing this year?