Main Menu

Hot Women!

Started by Prospector Bob, Mar 13, 2019, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector Bob

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 13, 2019, 11:38 AM
Have y'all checked out the new photos of Dace', Dani & Phoenix in the Ladies profiles pages? They are OMG HOT!  :P

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/lineup/dace.html

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/lineup/dani.html

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/lineup/pheonix.html

You sure you don't want to take one last trip?😉

Cobia

I'm with Mr. Fuzzy.....PB come on out.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 13, 2019, 01:37 PM

Why don't you just hog tie him. Blind fold him, and hrow him.on the alls jet plane. Just don't untie him or remove the blind fold till you are in WH saloon.😁😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 13, 2019, 02:36 PM

Why don't you just hog tie him. Blind fold him, and hrow him.on the alls jet plane. Just don't untie him or remove the blind fold till you are in WH saloon.😁😁

Sounds good but the is bigger then I am. ;D ;D
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 13, 2019, 02:47 PM

Yeah but you is country strong.🤠 Maybe just tell him you are going on a hunting trip on a private reserve. But the location is more secret then the bat cave So you need to blindfold him.😄😄

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 13, 2019, 03:08 PM

Yeah but you is country strong.🤠 Maybe just tell him you are going on a hunting trip on a private reserve. But the location is more secret then the bat cave So you need to blindfold him.😄😄

Oh, I am taking him on a hunting trip in July.  I have seem him shoot and it don't get any better.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Mar 13, 2019, 03:38 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Mar 13, 2019, 03:08 PM

Oh, I am taking him on a hunting trip in July.  I have seem him shoot and it don't get any better.

OK take him on a extra hunt at E 28 before July or maybe after.😁

Cobia

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 13, 2019, 06:51 PM
You think they are hot now. Give them a year of working. The Mustang is the fountain of youth for women they just get sexier the longer they are working.

I have heard that.  Might have to come out for a visit one of these days.

Serena

Yes, they are super hot!! My new pics are up also...make sure you check them out! My new video will be up soon too!  ;) ;)
Xoxo
Serena

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Serena on Mar 13, 2019, 08:17 PM
Yes, they are super hot!! My new pics are up also...make sure you check them out! My new video will be up soon too!  ;) ;)
Xoxo
Serena

My apologies for not mentioning your new photos as well. They are HOT!  ;) :P

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/lineup/serena.html

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Ironman on Mar 13, 2019, 01:25 PM

Ironman & Cobia. I appreciate your good intentions for me. I'm not gonna say my "no" is absolute, but it's not very far from that. But, who knows how things will work out. For me to come out of retirement, the situation would have to be really exceptional.

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 14, 2019, 10:37 AM

Ironman & Cobia. I appreciate your good intentions for me. I'm not gonna say my "no" is absolute, but it's not very far from that. But, who knows how things will work out. For me to come out of retirement, the situation would have to be really exceptional.

I think you just named quite a few "exceptional" reasons above... 😉
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Prospector Bob

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Mar 14, 2019, 12:48 PM

Good observation Lena. All the Ladies at the Mustang are exceptional but that's not the exceptional that will get me back in the saddle. It will take an exceptional change in my physical abilities. If I can't do the job right? I'll not embarrass myself for my lack of... well you know.  :-[  :(

I'm 72 years old. Some old farts like me just finally run out of mojo. If it don't work no more... well crap happens. I don't like it but it is what it is.  :( 

What it doesn't do is stop my appreciation of beautiful women. I still love y'all.  ;) ;D :-* :-* :-*

Ironman

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 16, 2019, 10:36 AM
Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Mar 14, 2019, 12:48 PM

Good observation Lena. All the Ladies at the Mustang are exceptional but that's not the exceptional that will get me back in the saddle. It will take an exceptional change in my physical abilities. If I can't do the job right? I'll not embarrass myself for my lack of... well you know.  :-[  :(

I'm 72 years old. Some old farts like me just finally run out of mojo. If it don't work no more... well crap happens. I don't like it but it is what it is.  :( 

What it doesn't do is stop my appreciation of beautiful women. I still love y'all.  ;) ;D :-* :-* :-*

🙄 You ain't dead yet your Mojo is still there its just in hibernation since 2013. It will wake right back up once you get in the building.😉