News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hi, I am Finally back in

Started by Madam Tara, Jan 15, 2021, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madam Tara

Hi Ya'll I am finally back in and on forum.
This is a little test post. Ill be back through later this afternoon to put some positive posts and bump this MF up.
Love ya'll, and please always bring issues to Jennifer and myself so we can fix things and move on.
We have so much drama in the world, if we can help and change one issue at a time then we have done better and thats what the world needs right now, teach be better teach to respect and be respected 🙏 let's help one another not destroy one another. Have a smiling wonderful day, help spread love and light 💕
Madam Tara XO

Offleash

Love and light to you as well! Nice to see you back here posting. Miss you all <3

Gus

I'm glad to see you back on line Tara. Happy New Year!
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Tanner2542

Good to see you back and looking forward to seeing more activity on here.  Right now I'm on quarantine awaiting my COVID results.  Hoping for negative results so I can get outta this dang house and back to work.  Feels like I have a chest cold and zero energy...which I hope is all it is.  I'm praying that y'all get open and back to normal sooner rather than later so everyone can get back on their feet and doing what they love to do.

Hope all is well and tell all the ladies to post some photos of them having fun....:) :) :)

firefighter

Quote from: Madam Tara on Jan 15, 2021, 06:58 PM
Hi Ya'll I am finally back in and on forum.
This is a little test post. Ill be back through later this afternoon to put some positive posts and bump this MF up.
Love ya'll, and please always bring issues to Jennifer and myself so we can fix things and move on.
We have so much drama in the world, if we can help and change one issue at a time then we have done better and thats what the world needs right now, teach be better teach to respect and be respected 🙏 let's help one another not destroy one another. Have a smiling wonderful day, help spread love and light 💕

Dear Madam Tara,

It's nice to see you back online!

I hope to visit with you and Madam Jennifer at the LPIN Awards Banquet scheduled for Friday July 16, 2021 providing our venue can offer their banquet hall. 

Citizens have had enough of these lockdowns that haven't proven to prevent the spread of the virus.  Masks and safe distancing are sufficient!  Consenting adults must not be prohibited from intimate interaction with Courtesans because of government tyranny.  Free Americans must have the right of personal choice at their own risk.

I agree, LPIN is about sex & love, but drama has no place in our community; therefore, we should respect instead of attempting to destroy one another.  Love and hate don't mix!  Members should make positive posts, since negative posts are detrimental to Courtesans and Brothels.  Courtesans and Brothels have been devastated economically by the lockdowns, so clients should support them wholeheartedly.

firefighter XO
NRA Benefactor Member

johann

Great to see you back on the forums, Madam Tara.  We're all rooting for you, the ladies and the rest of the staff at the Mustang.  We know you're doing everything you can to make life the best it can be for everyone under these circumstances.

Just hang in there, we'll all get through this, and once things are back to normal you can bet I'll take a trip up there to catch up on lost time.

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact