News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What to do in Reno?

Started by Michael, Aug 19, 2018, 02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

My upcoming visit is fast approaching.  It's been awhile since my last trip.  What are some fun things to do in Reno during my down time away from the Mustang besides gambling?

Thank you

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Michael on Aug 19, 2018, 02:39 AM
My upcoming visit is fast approaching.  It's been awhile since my last trip.  What are some fun things to do in Reno during my down time away from the Mustang besides gambling?

Thank you
That's easy do an outdate 😆

Michael j.

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Aug 19, 2018, 03:49 AM
Quote from: Michael on Aug 19, 2018, 02:39 AM
The National Championship Air Races and Air  Show, hands down.  Virginia City is a nice day trip if you can spare the time.
Thank you
That's easy do an outdate 😆
Michael J.

johann

Depending on how far afield you want to go, Lake Tahoe isn't to far away.  There's all sorts of things to do there: Boat trips out on the lake: the scenery is just incredible, There's some really good restaurants in the area, and quite a few other tourist attractions around the area.

Michael

Cool deal!  Thank you everyone for your suggestions. 

SixT9er

If you're a car guy the National Auto museum is cool
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael

Quote from: SixT9er on Aug 23, 2018, 04:53 AM
If you're a car guy the National Auto museum is cool
Thank you,  SixT9er.  I'm a car guy and I'll definitely check that out.

Thumper

On lake Tahoe there is a lunch or dinner cruse on the lake.  The menu is limited but the food is excellent. 

Jasper

Sounds like beautiful time!

Michael

Quote from: Thumper on Aug 24, 2018, 02:48 AM
On lake Tahoe there is a lunch or dinner cruse on the lake.  The menu is limited but the food is excellent.
Cool deal, Thumper.  I love Lake Tahoe.  Great suggestion!

Michael

Quote from: Jasper on Aug 24, 2018, 04:43 AM
Sounds like beautiful time!
Agreed,  especially when I'm surrounded by amazingly beautiful ladies such as yourself.

SixT9er

Michael,
Just wondering if you found time for other Reno activities when you came up for air or did you just use the non party time to recover?
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Michael

Quote from: SixT9er on Sep 13, 2018, 11:46 AM
Michael,
Just wondering if you found time for other Reno activities when you came up for air or did you just use the non party time to recover?
Absolutely, I went to shows, movies, tried In and Out Burger for the first time, got to watch a lot of football games, always an excellent time in the great state of Nevada.

Cobia

Quote from: Michael on Sep 17, 2018, 06:50 PM
Michael,
Absolutely, I went to shows, movies, tried In and Out Burger for the first time, got to watch a lot of football games, always an excellent time in the great state of Nevada.

There is a great Thi café down town but I forgot the name of it.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Michael

Quote from: Cobia on Sep 17, 2018, 07:08 PM
Quote from: Michael on Sep 17, 2018, 06:50 PM
Michael,

There is a great Thi café down town but I forgot the name of it.
Will do.