News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Naughty Rachel can sometimes be a good girl! (photo)

Started by Rachel, Feb 27, 2014, 11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel

Hi KC,
Well this is an awkward question: have we met before? You mentioned getting another tour (the Italian suite is also one of my favorites) and I was wondering if you meant if I had given you the tour before? I'm better with faces then forum handles! If that's the case, perhaps this time I can also give you a tour of my body!  :-*.
XX Rachel
PS it's best to make an appointment if you want me to be available for sure at a specific day and time.

KC

Hi Rachel... I just arrived in California today from Washington D.C. I have never met you. Each time I have been at the ranch, you have not been there. I had my only tour of the ranch about a year ago. Casey gave me that tour. I know there have been a lot of changes since then. The Italian suite is really nice and is very quiet and private. I once partied in one of the other rooms, I think it was the presidential suite. Another couple came into the room while my party was going on. A tour of your body sounds even better. I will be at the ranch on Friday, Saturday and possibly on Sunday. Each night I plan to come into the ranch around 9:00 to 10:00 PM. I will have a black leather jacket on. I hope to meet you and Montana while I am there.

KC

Rachel

Hi KC,
Not sure I saw you this weekend! Hopefully I'll see you tonight! Otherwise, I'll catch you next time!
xx Rachel

Phoenix

Rachel

Hmm. Well there were a few guys that came in with black leather jackets but they were all attached to ladies so I did not approach to introduce myself. Also, there's the possibility that I myself was "attached" when you came in. It's a mystery I now must solve. You're such a tease KC!

In other news, I'm leaving tomorrow morning but will be back from 3/28-4/7.  I'll put up another post closer to that time.  I'm going to try to get some more photos that I'll post by then.  If I had to post a photo revealing one body part, which body part would you like to see? Breasts? Feet? Eyes? Ass? Inner thighs? Curve of my back? Anything else?

KC

Hi Rachel... I was there on Friday night. I was with Dixie that night and you were pretty busy yourself. I partied with Dixie and Natasha. It was fantastic!!! As far as the posting of photos, I am a breast man for sure...