Nutts visits Mustang for the first time and loves it!

Started by FumbleNutts, Jan 08, 2019, 03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FumbleNutts

My brother Elwood (ChicagoBob) guided our Bluesmobile to the Mustang Ranch, and showed ole' Jake what he'd been missing  ;D I'm not very good with names, but everyone I got to meet there was top notch nice! Saige gave me a tour of the fine facilities, and I'll be looking forward to popping my Mustang Cherry during my spring trip. We had lunch there, and I've got to say, I better be more alert the next time my food's served  ;) Thanks again everyone for your hospitality  :)
It's 2,000 miles to Nevada, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Hit it!     
Follow on Twitter: @FumbleNutts

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Seriously? Learn something new every day. I thought you would have already been to Mustang at least once.

Jasper

Olivia Lush

I am so glad you enjoyed your visit but it's not the full experience unless you indulge with one or more of the ladies, our local delicacies...
We can't wait to show you a really good time in the spring.
xoxo
Olivia Lush

Your Brazilian Delight
OliviaLush.com
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com