The new experience of Stevie Ray

Started by Stevie Ray, Dec 14, 2013, 03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stevie Ray

I'm hoping to have a sexual experience that will blow my mind! I've had a few... I love to teach and learn! Who wants a light chocolate experience with a hot horney woman?
A Queen Bee from the west coast

tobyg3

Make it dark chocolate, throw in marshmallows and walnuts, and I'm all yours, sweetie!!

Just Tom

with Stevie in control, the marshmallows would just melt and the walnuts would just get in the way
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Stevie Ray

Maya

Tiffany

Texas girls do it BEST!!!!!💋🇨🇱🐎

Stevie Ray

Tom,Tom , Tom ! Walnuts will never be in the way! Second round is always better than the first!!! Hehehe!!! Xoxo

Just Tom

i really don't like walnuts so i have been known to pick them out of my dessert  ;D i'm  just afraid of the wreckage we might cause by playing in the kitchen, because i have seen you in action girl.....and it can get dangerous

now that my 'vertical hold' is getting better, i find myself daydreaming more and more about fiddling with your 'tuning knobs', how long can i play with your tuning knobs before we get the picture gets just right? 
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

setixsignals

some chocolate may end up dripping over the nipples may make the marshmellow melt  faster not sure about the walnut the kitchen may have few m n ms
some were deep beneath the earth

Stevie Ray

With chocolate dripping from nipples, can I get an lil bit of cool whip licked off top? That always slows down the meltdown or speeds it up I forget! Hehehe! Hey guys I have a new landing strip I was told it was a success! #random info

setixsignals

brought marshmellows but forgot the cool whip
some were deep beneath the earth

Stevie Ray

Now what will we do with those marshmallows?