News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Luxury Companions

Started by Lexi, Jan 24, 2019, 12:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lexi

There's more than just having sex with a beautiful lady. We can enjoy sometime having dinner and drinks together here at the ranch. Next, relaxing in the jacuzzi/pool with a few ladies or having a night out on the town to explore the city together. Come see me and my sisters !

Ariel Savage

Yeesss we are LUXURY companions- I love that phrase because it's true!

Ember

Quote from: Ariel Savage on Mar 02, 2019, 11:13 PM
Yeesss we are LUXURY companions- I love that phrase because it's true!

It really is! I love this saying!

Serena

Exactly Lexi, there's so much more that we do besides sex. We have to be good conversationalists, make people feel comfortable, have good personalities, be able to take rejection, be good listeners, etc. I think we are part therapists, nusrses, friends, lovers and companions.
Xoxoxo
Serena

Chloe

Quote from: Serena on Apr 04, 2019, 12:20 AM
Exactly Lexi, there's so much more that we do besides sex. We have to be good conversationalists, make people feel comfortable, have good personalities, be able to take rejection, be good listeners, etc. I think we are part therapists, nusrses, friends, lovers and companions.
Xoxoxo
Serena

You put that so perfectly Serena😊🤗
🤴👸

clevelandbrowns01

Quote from: Serena on Apr 04, 2019, 12:20 AM
Exactly Lexi, there's so much more that we do besides sex. We have to be good conversationalists, make people feel comfortable, have good personalities, be able to take rejection, be good listeners, etc. I think we are part therapists, nurses, friends, lovers and companions.
Xoxoxo
Serena

Who'd reject you?    :(    Obviously, most clients have to choose.  We can't all be Cobia!   Anyway, I can only speak for myself when I say that I appreciate all those characteristics you list too.   When I have a bad day - the first thing I do is look at this board (either for a laugh,  distraction, etc).  Sure, I usually look at any new pics too but I mostly start on the board.

mackdaddy_69

Theirs so much you can do either at the ranch or go into town and take a lady of your choosing and have the time of your life.

Cobia

I was lucky enough to get to meet Serena my last trip .   She is a beautiful sexy lady with a lot of class.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KittiMinx

Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Apr 06, 2019, 04:53 AM
Theirs so much you can do either at the ranch or go into town and take a lady of your choosing and have the time of your life.

There's so much we can offer it's an absolute luxury!

Michael

Quote from: Lexi on Jan 24, 2019, 12:11 PM
There's more than just having sex with a beautiful lady. We can enjoy sometime having dinner and drinks together here at the ranch. Next, relaxing in the jacuzzi/pool with a few ladies or having a night out on the town to explore the city together. Come see me and my sisters !
I think you ladies are great.  I enjoy all the time I spend with each of you beyond just sex and am thankful for everything.  I cherish all the friendships I've made with you ladies over the years.  You ladies are one in a million, a chance of a lifetime.  You deserve the best of respect and appreciation and it's an honor getting the opportunity to do that.

mackdaddy_69

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 06, 2019, 01:12 PM

I know you can have lots of fun at the ranch or go into town would be awesome to and have even more fun also.

KittiMinx

Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Apr 07, 2019, 04:24 AM

I know you can have lots of fun at the ranch or go into town would be awesome to and have even more fun also.

Outdates are tons of fun! I like going to Lake Tahoe, myself. What about you?

BigBankA7D

Quote from: KittiMinx on Apr 08, 2019, 07:32 PM
Quote from: mackdaddy_69 on Apr 07, 2019, 04:24 AM

Outdates are tons of fun! I like going to Lake Tahoe, myself. What about you?
I wasn't a fan of Lake Tahoe

KittiMinx

I just really like nature is all. I also enjoy Virginia City and the Nevada State Museum. Curious to see the Art Museum. Anyone want to show me around?

BigBankA7D

Don't like large crowds of people I don't know makes me nervous