A Blast from the Past.....Good Times At Exit -28

Started by Cobia, Apr 20, 2014, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Think I will start a "blast from the Past " thread.

My first visit was a real eye opener so to speak.  I have been to houses in several different countries but nothing like the Wild Horse and Mustang. Such class not to mention all the great staff and all the sexy Ladies.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

I was visiting my cousin in Reno when he said there is a new house just opened....want to go see it?  Hell yeah.  I was still recovering from back surgery at the time so he takes me out there.  Damn I had never seen so many sexy gals.  Told him I would be back next yr. to do it right.  I was staying with him and his wife at that time so I couldn't get back out there that trip but already thinking about the next time.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Cobia

The next yr. my cousin dropped me off at the Wild Horse and left me there while he and his wife went into town.  It was a bout 9AM on a bright sunny day.  When I opened the door and stepped in a really deep voice said "hello darling".  I nearly $hit my pants.  I couldn't see anything but the lights at the bar so I hauled ass up there and this sexy blond came up and sat beside me.  I was scared to death and didn't know what to say or do.  About that time Bella Sophia came by headed for the out house so I grabbed her and asked her if this was a girl.  She said yes.  Damn that was scarey.  Ended up having a great party with Sophia  that morning.

Cobia

That trip to Reno I ended up having 3 great parties with Sophia and 1 with the girl with the deep voice.   Sophia was a great party and she could get turned on and that is when it got interesting.  she was supposed to get off at 8AM but she waited for me to get there each morning.   That trip hooked me.  I have been back every yr. since for a week visit. 

Cobia

Several yrs. back when the Mustang and the Wild Horse were both open I meet a beautiful Lady named Princess of Hollywood.  You talk about a blast to be around ....she would keep you in stitches.  I always partied with her the last party of the day because I knew she would take care of me.  So much fun and so sexy.  I had 7 parties with her the week I meet her and several more the next yr.  She knew more jokes then anyone I have ever known.  Sure miss her.

Cobia

One day I walked into the WH bar and there stood a drop dead hot blond. She had a big smile on her face and a "come on " look on her face so I did. :D

Had 6 parties with her before that week was done and I always said she wrote the book on GFE. She was born in the south so we hit it off fast and had a great time just hanging out with her also.  Such a nice person too.  Her name was Alex Dreams and she was a dream for sure.  Sure miss her too.

ChicagoBob

The old Mustang Ranch (Exit 23) was my very first brothel I ever went to - what an introduction!    Since then, I have visited many other brothels, but none compare to the class and elegance of the Mustang and Wildhorse.   All the ladies are a cut above!   They are super hot, friendly, & some have even become very good friends over the years.  Visiting the Mustang is like coming home  ;D 

Cobia

Got another 1 to tell on Princess but not sure I should.

Cobia

OK here goes.   Jennifer if this don't need to be here feel free to take it down.

One night over at the Mustang Princess was sitting up on the stage buck ass naked .  There was a convention going on in Reno and the Mustang was packed with guys.  They were sticking money in her kitty. This 1 guy was real shy and when it was his turn  he walked up and was looking through his wallet sort of slow like.  Princess looked at him and said " it's ok to put a $20 in there this p***y don't give no change".  Everyone started  laughing and teasing that poor guy and his face turned BRIGHT red and he hauled ass to the restroom.  I will never forget that as long as I live.  Princess was such a cut up.

Cobia

Was sitting at the bar in the WH sort of early 1 morning and a Lady comes through the green door desperately looking for a cup of coffee.  Her hair was going every which way and she didn't have on any makeup.  She had on a white robe and pink fuzzys and a huge frown.  I though that was so sexy but she said she had to go get fixed up before she could party.  She came back in later and about that time 1 of her regulars showed up so I lost out again .  It was Libby.  I never did get a chance to party with her...damn it.

Cobia

If anyone has a comment or wants to add to this thread feel free to jump in here.

I know there are a lot of you that make more trips and party a lot more then I do so get in here and join in.

Silverado

Love these stories. They bring back memories. I remember when Princess Hollywood was around. Beautiful girl - I always wanted to party with her sometime but my schedule never worked out. Sounds like I missed out.

ChicagoBob

On my last trip, I had this obsession to party with Mustang Sally.   After 2 nights of missing her, we finally hooked up.  I guess 3 times the charm as they say - she kept me up until 4am, even though I had a 8am flight home.    The other 2 nights were not completely wasted - thanks to Lucy & Kelsey.   ;D

Cobia

ChicagoBob funny you should mention Lucy.  I meet Lucy 1 afternoon and we sort of hit it off from the "git go"  Everyone has some little something that turns them on. Lucy found mine in  matter of seconds so the party went well. 

I was partying with Lucy one night and I had a cheep watch that the alarm would just go off "when ever" so right in the middle of the party my alarm starts going off...damn.  Lucy started giggiling and I started laughing and almost lost it.  Later we were laughing about it and she said that was my bang Lucy alarm.  sounds good to me.  I have had 23 parties with Lucy over the yrs.

ChicagoBob

Lucy is a fun girl...  they don't call her Juicy Lucy for nothing!   I would recommend her to anyone.     She really knows her stuff and is a blast just to hang out with.